2023 Carrera Chronotempus Edition

That's very reasonable, compared to similar Carrera Elegant LEs. And a downright bargain when compared to the Rowing Blazers!

You have the Bamford tax in that one. Lol

I paid $5908.76 USD. That was for the watch and the chocolate strap they sold extra. I also got a bill from Fed Ex for around $70 for duty.
Thanks Doug for the info. I'm contemplating buying a pre-owned Carrera CC and wanted to understand the price being quoted. From my understanding, it's a good deal that I'm getting so i'll probably pull the trigger

Thanks Doug for the info. I'm contemplating buying a pre-owned Carrera CC and wanted to understand the price being quoted. From my understanding, it's a good deal that I'm getting so i'll probably pull the trigger

Happy to help, is it from a guy in Texas by any chance? A friend of mine was considering selling his last I talked with him.

Happy to help, is it from a guy in Texas by any chance? A friend of mine was considering selling his last I talked with him.
No it was a dealer in UAE. Just got it delivered to a local buddy there. Hoping to get it on the wrist later in the year