2020 TAG Heuer Senna Editions (CAZ101AF & CAZ201B)

I don’t like how the S is off center on the bezel! It just looks wrong.::rant:

Oooof! Massive own goal there methinks!

Just a quick search resulted in this. Screenshot_20201022-195418_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201022-195408_Chrome.jpg
The strap looks one of those printed naked body kitchen skirts.::facepalm2::

Does this not look like a direct replacement for the 'outgoing' Aston Martin F1? I guess we can put any lingering doubts about that collaboration continuing to bed.

Does this not look like a direct replacement for the 'outgoing' Aston Martin F1? I guess we can put any lingering doubts about that collaboration continuing to bed.
Would much rather see some Porsche collaboration watches, I'd bet they'd sell more vs Aston Martin. ;)

I’m stil deciding what would be the best TH Senna watch :whistling::whistling:
For me, it's the one he actually wore. His personal S/el was auctioned for € 55,200 in 2007. Don't know if it's been re-sold since and wonder how much it would fetch today.

Would much rather see some Porsche collaboration watches, I'd bet they'd sell more vs Aston Martin. ;)

Coming your way in 2021 Mate.
Especially for you.

For about the same price as the Senna F1 quartz, I think I'd take the Indy F1 instead. Still think it's the coolest F1 watch with its Indy red brick stripe motif. But I'd probably opt for the 2020 RedBull F1 over either the Senna or Indy, as I like it nearly as much and it's better priced at hundreds less.

Coming your way in 2021 Mate.
Especially for you.
Can't wait! TH has had some really nice 2020 releases, but 2021 holds my interest even more, with the potential of a TAG/Porsche watch & the 50th anniversary of the Le Mans movie. In the case of TAG-Porsche, I'd really like to see something that pays homage to the TAG-Porsche powered McLarens driven by Prost & Lauda and/or something that's based on the Carrera Elegance line.

The fact that there is not one single post about this on Watchville suggests to me that this shouldn't be out there yet. And still the only places I can find stuff is obscure sites, although Watchpro USA has a feature... all seems very odd to me.

For about the same price as the Senna F1 quartz, I think I'd take the Indy F1 instead. Still think it's the coolest F1 watch with its Indy red brick stripe motif. But I'd probably opt for the 2020 RedBull F1 over either the Senna or Indy, as I like it nearly as much and it's better priced at hundreds less.

Can't wait! TH has had some really nice 2020 releases, but 2021 holds my interest even more, with the potential of a TAG/Porsche watch & the 50th anniversary of the Le Mans movie. In the case of TAG-Porsche, I'd really like to see something that pays homage to the TAG-Porsche powered McLarens driven by Prost & Lauda and/or something that's based on the Carrera Elegance line.

But what you'll actually get is some Formula e nonsense.

The fact that there is not one single post about this on Watchville suggests to me that this shouldn't be out there yet. And still the only places I can find stuff is obscure sites, although Watchpro USA has a feature... all seems very odd to me.
The new Senna watches are on the US TH website, so it's absolutely official.

The new Senna watches are on the US TH website, so it's absolutely official.
Okay then, so somebody at the TH 'marketing' department needs their ass kicking...

Also on the UK website.... how bizarre. Did they forget to tell Monochrome watches?

Why are they making such a fuss about the 400kmh tachymetre? The last watch had that on it anyway...

@Hubert, suggest also adding the second reference, CAZ201B.FC6487, to the title. Since there's really 2 new Senna watches which are different from each other.