2020 TAG Heuer Japan Limited Editions

Ahaaa I saw that tourbillion on instagram, good to learn what it was

I love this Carrera Heuer 02 Tourbillon 160th Anniversary & Japan Limited Edition! ::love::

I ilke the dial on the Calibre 16. Normally, I like the tourbillion models, but this one isn't floating my boat.

Thanks for the write up David, and lovely head on pics and part numbers! :thumbsup:

I’m happy that TAG Heuer continues this Japan LE editions :thumbsup:

I love this Carrera Heuer 02 Tourbillon 160th Anniversary & Japan Limited Edition! ::love::

it is a handsome watch.

i wonder why it is ‘considerably’ cheaper than the Mexican LE. Do gold hands add £4k to the price!?

How about that Calibre 11 TH Tourbillon LE :eek::eek::eek:

Discounted for avid TH Calibre 11 enthusiasts ;););)

How about that Calibre 11 TH Tourbillon LE :eek::eek::eek:

Discounted for avid TH Calibre 11 enthusiasts ;););)
It's a good question...but would we have ~10-15 people willing to a. agree on a single design :)) and b. pay ~US$25k? I'm not confident.

It's a good question...but would we have ~10-15 people willing to a. agree on a single design :)D) and b. pay ~US$25k? I'm not confident.

You missed one important word in kappas message

Discounted for avid TH Calibre 11 enthusiasts

it is a handsome watch.

i wonder why it is ‘considerably’ cheaper than the Mexican LE. Do gold hands add £4k to the price!?
Different case material (I read it's ceramic); rose gold applications; special bezel with "MEXICO" engraving and a special closed dial. All of which only 24 have been made and individually numbered ::rimshot:: Would be interesting to know what all this means for the cost of the production process.

Different case material (I read it's ceramic); rose gold applications; special bezel with "MEXICO" engraving and a special closed dial. All of which only 24 have been made and individually numbered ::rimshot:: Would be interesting to know what all this means for the cost of the production process.

I thought it was 21?

It's a good question...but would we have ~10-15 people willing to a. agree on a single design :)) and b. pay ~US$25k? I'm not confident.

Yes I think you're correct. It would be fun to collectively design and see how in alignment/divergent we all are on what it should look like.

@Aquagraph - what colour plastic should the case be? :p
::stirthepot::