Forums Latest Members
  1. mnidoka

mnidoka Apr 17, 2021

I had a Tag Heuer gen 1 connected since 2016 working on several Samsung Android devices and it finally started to fail due to storage space issues. I decided to get the gen 3 Connected, because I really like the timepiece. For the last 3 days, I've not been able to set up my new watch to my personal phone, a Samsung S10+ running Android 11. It keeps getting hung up at the "Getting Your Watch Details" for hours. I've been doing several things that I saw on forums and what Google Wear OS has been suggesting, but none of it is working. I decided to try and set my new watch up on my work phone, a Samsung S9+ on Android 10 and it worked right away. And after it worked, my watch did some system updates and version updates. I was happy, because I thought now I can disconnect it and try reconnecting it to my personal phone, S10+. It still doesn't work. It's now day 3 and no luck getting it to work on the phone I want it to work on. My watch is running Wear OS 2.19, system version H MR2, Android Security Patch Level November 1, 2020. The system says it's up to date. What can I do to get this to work on the phone I want to? It's there anyone who can give some solid advice on how to get it past the "Getting Your Watch Details"? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Screenshot_20210416-130357_Wear OS by Google.jpg Screenshot_20210416-112010_Wear OS by Google.jpg
    Edited Apr 18, 2021
  2. Feanor

Feanor Apr 18, 2021

Hmm... I had this issue when I bought my Fossil Sport. My phone back then was a Sony Xperia XZ3 on Android 9. I was ready to send the watch to Fossil for repairing, when it suddenly worked on its own after several resets (of the watch, not the phone). I was hoping that after the MR2 update this issue would have been ironed out. It certainly didn't happen to me, when I purchased my Connected 3 (running H MR2).

mnidoka likes this.
  3. mnidoka

mnidoka Apr 18, 2021

Thank you @Feanor . I'm at the point to reset and restart my phone to see if that will get my watch to sync. I'm at a loss now, since I know that watch works and I know it will says with other phones and system versions.