2019 TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Ceramic Carreras & Green Aquaracer Calibre 5 (WAY2015)

Well, by that I meant that the rest of the case is just not as nice as the dial.
In your own opinion. Which one is better between this and the white dial one ? (Both steel bezel).

In your own opinion. Which one is better between this and the white dial one ? (Both steel bezel).
The green.

Man, i am copying the link as you posted :D:thumbsup:
I really enjoy that Bruce took the time to have the watch opened so we could see how they solve fitting them tiny old movements into modern sized watches. Running at +12 seconds per day kinda sucks though, even if it is within Tag's high ambition ( :rolleyes: ) with maximum +20 seconds per day

I really enjoy that Bruce took the time to have the watch opened so we could see how they solve fitting them tiny old movements into modern sized watches. Running at +12 seconds per day kinda sucks though, even if it is within Tag's high ambition ( :rolleyes: ) with maximum +20 seconds per day
I always wonder why is calibre5 always falls under that range. That was the reason i sold my AR calibre5 before. What i don't understand is calibre6 and calibre7 are really really really good. *touchwood*. The price difference is not that much. Is just doesn't make sense.

I always wonder why is calibre5 always falls under that range
Not always! My Carrera Calibre 5 mechanical module is consistenly +5s/day... in fact better than my Calibre 16 module, which is +7s/day

E8716F5F-B403-4C30-A450-CAE9A652EF23.jpeg

Not always! My Carrera Calibre 5 mechanical module is consistenly +5s/day... in fact better than my Calibre 16 module, which is +7s/day

E8716F5F-B403-4C30-A450-CAE9A652EF23.jpeg
That is interesting.

Good to know.

:thumbsup:

Maybe the first second hand emerald AR for sale?
Asking $1600

attachment.php

You just never know these days... I'd definitely ask for paperwork, order confirmation etc.

Hmm, so the Oxford Street store just told me that there are no more green Aquaracers coming.... and they don't have any left. Also showing out of stock on the website! WTF?

Hmm, so the Oxford Street store just told me that there are no more green Aquaracers coming.... and they don't have any left. Also showing out of stock on the website! WTF?
When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, these were all over. Hopefully you can find one.

When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, these were all over. Hopefully you can find one.

Thanks Hubert... from what I've now been told the green Aquaracer was supposedly only intended for one 'season', so it was a 'novelty' rather than a limited edition. And yet, it has sold like hot cakes... but rather than make some more (which would seem like a good idea from a business point of view) they are just going to let it go. Are we to expect green Aquaracers to trade over list now?

Thanks Hubert... from what I've now been told the green Aquaracer was supposedly only intended for one 'season', so it was a 'novelty' rather than a limited edition. And yet, it has sold like hot cakes... but rather than make some more (which would seem like a good idea from a business point of view) they are just going to let it go. Are we to expect green Aquaracers to trade over list now?
What in the name of... so just like the Autavia isograph I will never see one :(

Finally an Aquaracer that everybody wants and now people won't be able to buy it?! Ridiculous.