2019 TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Ceramic Carreras & Green Aquaracer Calibre 5 (WAY2015)

What do you think?? Saw it today on Switzerland web page
I think it looks good but would like to see some irl pictures to know what it actually looks like

Also in other countries web site
AUD $3900
USD $2950
GBP £2400
Weird: no price in EURO for other Europe countries (France, Germany, Italy)

What do you think?? Saw it today on Switzerland web page

Ah, it's come out at last then! Not sure about this one, did they also have the green Formula 1 Calibre 16 or is that one still in hiding?

Ah, it's come out at last then! Not sure about this one, did they also have the green Formula 1 Calibre 16 or is that one still in hiding?
Checked on US, UK & Switzerland... and no new Green Formula 1

Checked on US, UK & Switzerland... and no new Green Formula one

No, I didn't think so, the number is CAZ2016.FC6473... still showing on Hodinky-Koskom.cz

No, I didn't think so, the number is CAZ2016.FC6473... still showing on Hodinky-Koskom.cz
Ohh yes I saw it! But How it’s possible that it is not on TH website?

Ohh yes I saw it! But How it’s possible that it is not on TH website?

That site leaks everything the minute they find out about it, all the 50th Anni Monacos were on there months ago. I have told TAG Heuer about it, but....

That site leaks everything the minute they find out about it, all the 50th Anni Monacos were on there months ago. I have told TAG Heuer about it, but....
Why tell Tag, we need a solid source for leaking models :cool:

Went searching today but no luck, strangely the jewellers I went into didn't give me the impression that the green Aquaracer was even 'on the way', in fact it sounded like Goldsmiths hadn't even decided if they were going to sell it or not!

Went searching today but no luck, strangely the jewellers I went into didn't give me the impression that the green Aquaracer was even 'on the way', in fact it sounded like Goldsmiths hadn't even decided if they were going to sell it or not!
Me too, i asked about the Green Aquaracer along with asking about the Autavia Isograph (see, my other post) and they told me "probably they won't be importing in the geeen AR" :(

Me too, i asked about the Green Aquaracer along with asking about the Autavia Isograph (see, my other post) and they told me "probably they won't be importing in the geeen AR" :(

What is it with these people??? Yet the Oxford Street store says they are selling like crazy!

What is it with these people??? Yet the Oxford Street store says they are selling like crazy!
Seriously, i think the purchasing department at the Tag Heuer in my country need a serious lesson. I've been complaining along the way. Sadly i am not that big deal of customer to be heard :D

Interestingly, they decided to import the latest Monaco 50 (the black dial). ONE piece only. I was offerred but i pass. War funds really low at the moment. :cautious:::facepalm2::

so it's a mixed bag. ::popcorn::

Rough?
Well, by that I meant that the rest of the case is just not as nice as the dial.

Well, by that I meant that the rest of the case is just not as nice as the dial.

So, not actually crappy. ;)