2019 TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Ceramic Carreras & Green Aquaracer Calibre 5 (WAY2015)

So apparently the green Aquaracer is actually a homage to this diver from Pagani Design :eek::D

Cool, so I should get that and save myself £1400?
Seems like the sensible thing to do indeed ;)

I was walking by all Tag AD's in Stockholm this week to see if anyone has yet received the green but no luck... surprised to find a 2016 Monza though which renewed my love for that one, not worth the ridiculous price of 5300 Euro though...

I was walking by all Tag AD's in Stockholm this week to see if anyone has yet received the green but no luck... surprised to find a 2016 Monza though which renewed my love for that one, not worth the ridiculous price of 5300 Euro though...

My contact at the Oxford Street Boutique (London) says they've underestimated how popular it is and they can't keep enough stock.

My contact at the Oxford Street Boutique (London) says they've underestimated how popular it is and they can't keep enough stock.
Well lets hope they dont run in to production issues in mixing the green shade of color for the dials resulting in a situation similar to the Autavia isographs [pause for laughter and applause]

Well lets hope they dont run in to production issues in mixing the green shade of color for the dials resulting in a situation similar to the Autavia isographs [pause for laughter and applause]

Yeah... that would like, suck.

:p

It's not funny if you have to explain the joke. ;)

It's not funny if you have to explain the joke. ;)
Normally when I try to be funny I am the only one laughing. I guess there is something wrong with other people because I am sure that I am like the funniest person alive on this planet.

Normally when I try to be funny I am the only one laughing. I guess there is something wrong with other people because I am sure that I am like the funniest person alive on this planet.
giphy.gif

I think you and Mr Orange are hilarious.:unsure:

You could play 'Where would I wear that watch?', and baffle the audience... almost as baffled as I am at the stupidity of the game I have created!
:)

Nice photo of the beauty, even in a bad phone photo like this it looks very nice and green

20190925_194911-jpg.1243245

Mall of the Watch have a BNIB Monza for sale for 3250 euro. Bargain

Airport AD in Athens had a green AR but Brussels didn't

It wasn't that high before. I didn't pay that price when i bought it. But i am quite surprised it is still plentyly available.

Maybe they shouldnt raised up the price anyway

Both ADs in my work town have the Monza... clearly not as sold out as we thought