2019 Autavia Chronos?

I dare not give a link. i don't want any problems with caliber 11 or tag heuer. the sites of the shops can be found very quickly and easy via google. I found out when I made a typo when searching for the autavia isograph wbe.

Okay, it's okay to send things by private message, we just can't put pictures up here.

Yep, pretty easy to find.

2 distinct models, 1 stainless with a bracelet and a strap option and the other is some sort of DLC version.

I didn't see the silver dial model when I looked earlier. That one looks nice.

Ooooh the black and gold looks amazing 😝

Yes, black and gold (CBE5150) and black and silver (CBE5113) with black leather straps are my favourites! 🥰

I didn't see the silver dial model when I looked earlier. That one looks nice.
There are 5 online (one with its steel bracelet and leather band is counted twice); the one you are referring to is there too.

There's a Japanese blog site that has proper wrist shots of CBE5113 & CBE5114, apparently taken at Basel World. Based on these pics, I think my favorite is 5114. Says the watches should be available around Dec.

There's a Japanese blog site that has proper wrist shots of CBE5113 & CBE5114, apparently taken at Basel World. Based on these pics, I think my favorite is 5114. Says the watches should be available around Dec.
Yes, those were taken from the Baselworld prototypes. I really want to see them in the metal, before committing.

As nice as these are, and COSC is a definite plus, I think I still like the Viceroy Autavia re-edition better. Might change my mind after seeing these in the metal though... 🙄

They better be COSC with that Isograph Carbon-Composite hairspring. 😀

I'm with you with the Viceroy. I love mine.

I for one, am hoping we'll see some surprise heritage models in November, just like last year. I don't have any info about this; just wishful thinking at this stage.

They all look underwhelming. Mushroom pushers 👎
Cream numerals on a brushed silver dial? That one is no match for the JH LE.
The flyback function is nice.

As nice as these are, and COSC is a definite plus, I think I still like the Viceroy Autavia re-edition better. Might change my mind after seeing these in the metal though... 🙄

I'm with you in terms of style preference, but agree COSC is a real positive... in fact I think it should be a must for all TH watches in this price bracket. I wish the heritage autavia were certified chronometers.

Wow, they aren't cheap are they - using those CZK prices that's a base rate of £5200 on a strap, £5320 on a bracelet.

Can anyone DM me screenshot of the website ? Can't seems to find it even if i tried.

Thanks

Just search for the reference numbers mentioned earlier in the thread.