2019 Autavia Chronos?

I also would like the dial changed, but given the pictures on some of the dealers websites, I doubt it will change.

That said, if we were just doing speculation, this is a photoshop I did, to show how I would like to see a future heritage dial based on the current design layout.
Nice! Did you add green to make it look a little like the 73663 Autavia Bund?

Nice! Did you add green to make it look a little like the 73663 Autavia Bund?
Thanks, it was based on the CBE5115, which already has that finish. But yes, I wanted to give it a Bund vibe. 😉

Thanks, it was based on the CBE5115, which already has that finish. But yes, I wanted to give it a Bund vibe. 😉
Just googled. Hadn't seen that model yet. Thanks!

PS yours looks better than what I googled.

With the current two production machines (infact chemical reactors) around 150,000 isograph springs per year can be produced that have to be distributed in the current portfolio. it is, after all, only a matter of investing and duplicating those machines.
Please see my reply in the other thread. If you know something we dont please tell us why the watches have not reached the market yet and why we got confirmation of delays 😉

Please see my reply in the other thread. If you know something we dont please tell us why the watches have not reached the market yet and why we got confirmation of delays 😉
I did start a thread last night regarding why there is so little heard about the Isograph. I had not read this one until now. So I guess I will be the guinea pig and test my new one out when I pick it up tomorrow and see if there are any bugs to the piece!!! This is an experiment I’m glad to be a test subject of since I get to sport the new watch! Lol!

I did start a thread last night regarding why there is so little heard about the Isograph. I had not read this one until now. So I guess I will be the guinea pig and test my new one out when I pick it up tomorrow and see if there are any bugs to the piece!!! This is an experiment I’m glad to be a test subject of since I get to sport the new watch! Lol!
Please update us as well about the watch accuracy.

I am very curious about Isograph.

Thanks in advance.

Please update us as well about the watch accuracy.

I am very curious about Isograph.

Thanks in advance.
Absolutely will do!

Not sure why my mind wandered here today, but...
What happened to these? Anyone any idea? In blue on bracelet that would be a stunner...

Not sure why my mind wandered here today, but...
What happened to these? Anyone any idea? In blue on bracelet that would be a stunner...
Last year's Autavia chronos were never brought to market. I haven't heard of any news that would suggest they would ever see the light of day.

Pity. I thought these looked interesting and trotted the line between “neo” and “vintage” quite pleasingly...

Any chance the subject of this thread could be updated to something useful please?

I dunno, TAG still holds us in contempt and may very well unleash this pestilence of a watch upon the world once they sort the Isograph stuff out.

🤮

I guess this year is for the carrera. Next year maybe....?