2015 TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 11- CAW211P

What the **** now Brad?

I know I know.

But I need to be able wear something and not bee uncomfortable with it on wrist :(

1. @mnejmantowicz
2. @Hubert (also CAW211A)
3. @Calibre11 (CAW211A)
4. @XSRider
5. @heuerholic (also CAW211A)
6. @VirgileF (revolving door, keeps buying and selling)
7. @Snowydelrico
8. @kappa_md
9. @Pitfitter446
10. @Count.d
11. @whitecap
12. @Md2010
13. @Willy Fog
14. @ewand
15. @Squadrone Rosso
16. @MrJesseJay
17. @Whitewatersky
18. @ianmar2112 (also 1133B)
19. @backmarker99
20. @Mspeedster
21. @ASW
22. @BPD (SOLD)
23. @danowat
24. @marcushogan37
25. @Good Times
26. @Pelikan
27. @tricky92
28. @mchuwis
29. @dp.
30. @JamesH11
31. @NGO1 (also 1133B)
32. @MonacoMike
33. @OnTheSuperFly
34. @PFEN
35. @RushDom
36. @Ravi
37. @Jemagloh
38. @MilesG
39. @YG_Rulz
40. @Monaco_Lover (CAW211A & 1133B Transitional)
41. @Tag_ZA
42. @HeuerLondon88
43. @JesterMinute
44. @Anthony.R
45. @McBeardy [Returned ::facepalm2::]

Brad you're now in a state of excommunicado, only to be redeemed by one day purchasing the Monaco McQueen again. Maybe next week?

Well friends, the time has come - I have agreed to sell my Monaco and it will be departing the collection very shortly.

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the watch - it’s rightly an icon - but I simply wasn’t wearing it enough to justify keeping it, especially after I bought my Speedy last year.

I am now officially TAG-Heuerless for the first time in years, but I can’t imagine things will stay that way for long! There’s quite a few models I’m interested in - I’d definitely fancy a Cal 16 Monza if the right one were to appear for sale. At the lower end of the scale, I am very fond of the Gulf F1 Chronograph too…we’ll see what the future brings.

Well friends, the time has come - I have agreed to sell my Monaco and it will be departing the collection very shortly.

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the watch - it’s rightly an icon - but I simply wasn’t wearing it enough to justify keeping it, especially after I bought my Speedy last year.

I am now officially TAG-Heuerless for the first time in years, but I can’t imagine things will stay that way for long! There’s quite a few models I’m interested in - I’d definitely fancy a Cal 16 Monza if the right one were to appear for sale. At the lower end of the scale, I am very fond of the Gulf F1 Chronograph too…we’ll see what the future brings.
Hope you'll stick around anyway. And look forward to seeing what additions you make in the future.

Hope you'll stick around anyway. And look forward to seeing what additions you make in the future.

Absolutely! This is by far the friendliest watch forum on the internet. If I’m allowed to stay, I will!

Guess whose back, back again

4pxaG3M.jpg

JxQd3gH.jpg

As great as the WoS Panda (maybe FOMO) but it didnt bring me a smile as much as this one.

This is now staying as my head hurts from all the second guessing and changing.

4pxaG3M.jpg

JxQd3gH.jpg

As great as the WoS Panda (maybe FOMO) but it didnt bring me a smile as much as this one.

PMSL.

Could the real Slim McBeardy please stand up!?!

This is the thing for those who have a finite resource and want the absolute perfect watch for said hard earned cash.

I felt the same with my Seamaster. I stuck to my decision and glad I did now, but certainly went through all the same emotion and doubt, so totally understand your journey.

Glad you feel settled on this one now…

4pxaG3M.jpg

JxQd3gH.jpg

You have an unbelievable AD. Not sure any of the ones I've used in the US would have such a revolving door policy. But I've never had the buyers remorse syndrome that you've been through.
I'm almost afraid to add you back to the list, I really hope it sticks this time. ::popcorn::
Congrats again! (I think) :confused::p

1. @mnejmantowicz
2. @Hubert (also CAW211A)
3. @Calibre11 (CAW211A)
4. @XSRider
5. @heuerholic (also CAW211A)
6. @VirgileF (revolving door, keeps buying and selling)
7. @Snowydelrico
8. @kappa_md
9. @Pitfitter446
10. @Count.d
11. @whitecap
12. @Md2010
13. @Willy Fog
14. @ewand
15. @Squadrone Rosso
16. @MrJesseJay
17. @Whitewatersky
18. @ianmar2112 (also 1133B)
19. @backmarker99
20. @Mspeedster
21. @ASW
22. @BPD (SOLD)
23. @danowat
24. @marcushogan37
25. @Good Times
26. @Pelikan
27. @tricky92
28. @mchuwis
29. @dp.
30. @JamesH11
31. @NGO1 (also 1133B)
32. @MonacoMike
33. @OnTheSuperFly
34. @PFEN
35. @RushDom (SOLD)
36. @Ravi
37. @Jemagloh
38. @MilesG
39. @YG_Rulz
40. @Monaco_Lover (CAW211A & 1133B Transitional)
41. @Tag_ZA
42. @HeuerLondon88
43. @JesterMinute
44. @Anthony.R
45. @McBeardy (Second time's the charm)

I wanna know where McBeardy buys his watches, so I can avoid buying a pre-owned watch from them by accident!

That was the Speedmaster. :unsure:

Someone's been paying attention ;)

Whilst I still love the Speedy, it didn't fit right on my wrist, oddly found it not that legible using the chrono function and after a while didn't like the painted hands, plus the sapphire crystal with the thin bezel made the dial seem large IMHO. Shame as movement was a joy, no date great, lovely case and hand wind.

Monaco play lovely with the light & polished accents, plus seems to look smaller on wrist, actually not much in it.

Unless Tudor blow me away with something I want (hoping for), then I doubt nothing until next year & my 40th.

I wanna know where McBeardy buys his watches, so I can avoid buying a pre-owned watch from them by accident!

Indeed, I do feel guilty about this as I know how my OCD can get (my partners is worse!).

The Monaco is exactly the same one - serial number the same.

Unless anyone is buying the WoS Panda, everyone is OK. Also none of you looking to get a Speedy soon?

You have an unbelievable AD. Not sure any of the ones I've used in the US would have such a revolving door policy. But I've never had the buyers remorse syndrome that you've been through.
I'm almost afraid to add you back to the list, I really hope it sticks this time. ::popcorn::
Congrats again! (I think) :confused::p

Indeed, I'd like to say its my charm and looks that won them over, but very much doubt it.

Very understanding and lucky I guess.

Oddly my original AD, where I got the 2 Tudors through & Speedy, hasnt come back to me whether he could do the Monaco. Must have burnt that bridge (even if they are owned by the same company)