What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Do you have 7 weeks together through choice, or is 7 weeks the summer allocation with more time off throughout the year?
Oh no there is definitely more paid vacation time through out the year, during June I have been working 3 days a week to ease into the summer vacation. Then ofc some time off during autumn and then usually two weeks over Christmas and new year :thumbsup:

Oh no there is definitely more paid vacation time through out the year, during June I have been working 3 days a week to ease into the summer vacation. Then ofc some time off during autumn and then usually two weeks over Christmas and new year :thumbsup:
Don’t think I ever had 7 weeks annual holidays for a whole year in any job, last few of years in the coal industry it was 90 hour weeks as normal practice, and even a weekend off meant careful planning to get cover for my job. Now retired so a few hours housework for a week is my limit, too busy lunching out.

Don’t think I ever had 7 weeks annual holidays for a whole year in any job,
Currently I have 37 days per year, my brother only has 25 days at his job, it depends which company you work for. Working in education would be even more days off of course, due to school holidays, but also bound to the high travel/holiday prices.

Currently I have 37 days per year, my brother only has 25 days at his job, it depends which company you work for. Working in education would be even more days off of course, due to school holidays, but also bound to the high travel/holiday prices.
Are they days off if they’re predominantly unpaid though? Not everyone in education has the luxury of salary terms.

Unicorn day. Seven weeks of summer vacation starts today ::psy::

IMG_3060.jpeg
Damn we only get what’s offered by whatever employer we have. It’s usually nothing to four weeks depending on how long you’ve been at your job.

Unpaid? Then it aint vacation bro :rolleyes:
That was exactly my point. My Wife is a teaching assistant and gets plenty of time off through the year…but only the minimum is actually paid for.
Edited:

Vintage Rado Starliner for the weekend. I love this watch so much that I just ordered a Green Horse for a project.

Damn we only get what’s offered by whatever employer we have. It’s usually nothing to four weeks depending on how long you’ve been at your job.
Five weeks is minimum mandatory by law here so even low wage youngsters in their first job get five weeks paid vacation :thumbsup: and then as you progress into more senior positions you often get more as a benefit

Five weeks is minimum mandatory by law here so even low wage youngsters in their first job get five weeks paid vacation :thumbsup: and then as you progress into more senior positions you often get more as a benefit
That’s freaking awesome!!