What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

So what were your thought on that raft of watches?

Was the dial of the GMT a different finish to the 3 hander? Looks that way in the renders and appears to do so in your pics?

GMT is my favourite. The Formula 1 on rubber looks cool too.

Ooooooh! So that black dial black bezel with yellow seconds hand is the green :thumbsup:

I thought it looked like this

WBP5116.BA0013_0913.png

Nope. Hahahahahaha.

GMT is very nice, Monaco is very nice, black dial Aqua is nice.... green is not for me, blue is too wavy.

Blue F1 is better than other old ones, but we guessed that anyway.

Carrera is £6050 apparently... which is a lot.

These seem closer in size to my Green Goblin than your Ice Diver.
More unisex divers huh. Glad I got mine before they cancelled the 43mm perfect size

The blue dial Aquaracer is gorgeous in those photos. I can’t wait to see the fakes start coming out. Should be interesting to see how they pull this off. Maybe this is TAG’s way of trying to make fakes a little more obvious.

I know that China can pretty much 1:1 fake anything, but with the cost of the AR being in the “entry level” price bracket, I just don’t see anyone paying $1000 (knowingly) for a fake TAG when they could get a fake 1:1 Hulk for the same price.

I bet these AMT movements are going to be faked at some point too. Again it just comes down to being able to fool the right person.

Do the new F1 bracelets have upgraded clasps and or screw links? My 2019 WAZ1010 has the transitional clasp where it’s pressed on the inside and is a “milled” push button on the outside. I always felt the F1 bracelets to be kinda cheap feeling for their price. I was hoping for an upgrade. No doubt still 22.5 LW though, smh.

just don’t see anyone paying $1000 (knowingly)
A $250 watch from China will be pretty much equal in finishing and build quality as an Aquaracer so there is no need to speak of a thousand dollah price point bro. Either way, 99,9% of fakes will be sold to morons looking for a good deal on ebay right? Price range, perhaps an average of 1500-1800 ebay dollah which makes it insanely profitable for criminals :thumbsup:

A $250 watch from China will be pretty much equal in finishing and build quality as an Aquaracer so there is no need to speak of a thousand dollah price point bro. Either way, 99,9% of fakes will be sold to morons looking for a good deal on ebay right? Price range, perhaps an average of 1500-1800 ebay dollah which makes it insanely profitable for criminals :thumbsup:
That’s the key for these people catching others out. They need to be just that little bit of a bargain, but not too cheap to be obvious to the man in the street.

Kinda makes me wonder if I should have bought the outgoing WAY201T from Bicester when I had the chance?

Kinda makes me wonder if I should have bought the outgoing WAY201T from Bicester when I had the chance?
Definitely should have