What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

I wasn’t sure about these when they were the ‘old model’, but have really warmed to them in the last couple of years. Could see myself getting one.

I wasn’t sure about these when they were the ‘old model’, but have really warmed to them in the last couple of years. Could see myself getting one.
You could always take another version clearly inspired from the above.

IMG_7056.jpeg

Do it! I shall never be without a WAJ or CAJ series Aquaracer... I have a WAJ Aquaracer post coming very soon!

Do it! I shall never be without a WAJ or CAJ series Aquaracer... I have a WAJ Aquaracer post coming very soon!

shame quartz :p:p:p

Ha. They make exactly the same watches in Calibre 5

I know the black dial was almost my 1st luxury watch, for the sun of £1,200 on sale locally.

Today’s Modular 45 combo with the Carrera Calibre 5 module
IMG_1838.jpeg
Titanium (case, lugs, and buckle) on the 1FT6079 black calfskin strap
IMG_1830.jpeg

Unicorn day. Seven weeks of summer vacation starts today ::psy::

IMG_3060.jpeg
Now I understand why Sweden is one of the countries with the happiest people! Seven weeks..

You think Jean Claude Biver ever took 7 weeks off? I think not.

Now I understand why Sweden is one of the countries with the happiest people! Seven weeks..
Very lucky to have been born in a country where we value having a life, freedom and enjoying the short time we are blessed with. I know that many live in countries where life is all about work, being exhausted and sleeping to be able to work more.

Do you have 7 weeks together through choice, or is 7 weeks the summer allocation with more time off throughout the year?