What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

My AD has mentioned the T Fit bracelet from the 54 will fit on the 58 using the 58 end links, so I’m debating this & possibly the rubber
The other alternative is the Ranger bracelet with no rivets if that floats your boat.

The other alternative is the Ranger bracelet with no rivets if that floats your boat.

Yes I’ve seen that done, although I’m a fan of the faux rivets it suits the OG, the blue model I can understand. Also I think the Ranger is fully brushed with no polished hightlights on the side.

Picked up this before Christmas and been enjoying wearing it for a couple of weeks

0tUEZyl.jpg

No Yachts in sight, but there is a Beach, so had to be an Iced Mocha…despite being 4°C.

IMG_6491.jpeg

Today, this,IMG_0272.jpeg
Tripped/slipped last night and hospital has so far decided I don’t need surgery on my broken thumb:thumbsup:, if I’m honest checked my watch on my other wrist before the pain set in. This will leave a tan line after this months holiday in the sun, but it’s ok I can lift a glass with my left hand, oh, and last night I was sober when it happened.

Edit. Back at hospital for a check up, fresh X-rays show all is healing nicely, Bonnie bruising all around my hand wrist, phone left with wife::facepalm2:: so no pics, fresh cast on but since I’m flying next week the guy had to cut a split in it top n bottom to allow expansion whilst in the air, held tight ish at the mo by 2” wide sticky tape, never knew airlines insisted on this with all casts.
Edited:

Tripped/slipped last night and hospital has so far decided I don’t need surgery on my broken thumb:thumbsup:, if I’m honest checked my watch on my other wrist before the pain set in. This will leave a tan line after this months holiday in the sun, but it’s ok I can lift a glass with my left hand, oh, and last night I was sober when it happened.
Nasty! Fingers crossed you’re on the mend soon.

Oof. Glad it looks like things will be OK without major intervention.

I nearly lost part of my thumb chopping herbs while cooking a few weeks ago. Also will be just fine at some point, but that was gross. Seems our thumbs are in the crosshairs these days!

Get well soon, if there is one thing I don't want is to be unable to use one or both hands, so incovenient in every day life.

Feel better soon, sir!