What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Wow, what a perfect blend of gold, white dial and blue
I'm not a fan of white dials, but this combination is indeed not bad.

6000 today!

proxy.php

Is dat beauty gold plated or am I just seeing gold where my brain thinks gold should be?
Gold plated 984.013B 'Wolfie' Your brain is in good condition.:thumbsup:

Gold plated 984.013B 'Wolfie' Your brain is in good condition.:thumbsup:
Baller! Looks amazing. Plated gold truly is the douchiest and coolest way to go when one wants to go for gold :cool:

Forum darling on wrist today. Doesn't get much wrist time lately. Why? It doesn't say AQUARACER on the dial :rolleyes:

IMG_1461.jpeg

IMG_1460.jpeg

I know this is a TAG Heuer forum, but what are your thoughts on the Tudor BB? I think it looks great, although I’m not currently a fan of the snowflake dial.

I know this is a TAG Heuer forum, but what are your thoughts on the Tudor BB? I think it looks great, although I’m not currently a fan of the snowflake dial.

love me some snowflake hands.

not a huge fan of the Mercedes hands unless on the crown.

The BB58 is fantastic, one of my favourite watches. Almost everyone here loves them, apart from Rob.

It looks great, is really nicely proportioned, keeps good time and has a decent power reserve, winds nicely, has worn well (although I tend to be kind to this one). Buying today it would be a tough call between the bb58 and the bb54, but I don’t plan to change.
IMG_4797.jpeg

Seems like the Tudor BB offers good value for the price, particularly in the 2nd hand market. I was looking up the Tudor Submariner. Interesting history and IMHO a true non-Rolex Submariner, but the price is high for a watch the contains a generic ETA non-chronometer grade movement.

I see Tudor also came out with the BB 54. Looks nice but maybe a bit too small?

It is almost perfect, my bracka baya fiddy eight. Had it for more than two years and it has become nicely beat up but still keeps excellent time. Wears great, feels luxurious, winds smooth as butter, bezel action gives me a boner, can spend days just opening and closing the clasp due to the luxurious tactile feeling. There is only one little thing I would like to see improved which is bro do you even anti reflective coating? The crystal is very reflective. I often see myself reflected in the crystal. For me this is not a huge issue since I look so good and could stare at my face all day but it is worth being aware of.

I wasn’t sure when they released the BB54, but it was perfect on the wrist. If I was buying now, I’d need to try both on at the same time and compare them.

The BB58 feels retro inspired, like a homage to old watches, the BB54 feels like an old watch:
IMG_4802.jpeg

It is almost perfect, my bracka baya fiddy eight. Had it for more than two years and it has become nicely beat up but still keeps excellent time. Wears great, feels luxurious, winds smooth as butter, bezel action gives me a boner, can spend days just opening and closing the clasp due to the luxurious tactile feeling. There is only one little thing I would like to see improved which is bro do you even anti reflective coating? The crystal is very reflective. I often see myself reflected in the crystal. For me this is not a huge issue since I look so good and could stare at my face all day but it is worth being aware of.
Seems like the Tudor BB offers good value for the price, particularly in the 2nd hand market. I was looking up the Tudor Submariner. Interesting history and IMHO a true non-Rolex Submariner, but the price is high for a watch the contains a generic ETA non-chronometer grade movement.

I have to agree with @Jim Dollares & as mentioned prior. I’ve had mine nearly 5yrs and worn 90% of the time. I’m a big fan & I’ve seen it replace my Panerai, U Boat, not get any wrist time for the Speedy (regret that one), Carrera & Monaco have all come and gone.

Got mine at a steal a year after release 20% off RRP. Find the size perfect ala ‘Goldilocks’, and enough retro/ vintage vibes but modern tech to keep it hassle free. Mines been worn swimming, volleyball, running and daily live with a now 5yr old & 1yr old, and has some now worn battle scars. COSC timing, great PR, great tactile feel with the bezel & lovely crown action.

The BB54 whilst improved with the chunkier bezel & crown (which I’d love on mine) I’m not keen on the bezel font, lack of gilt (mines slowly fading) or lack of red triangle. Plus the size is just too small.

I have to agree with @Jim Dollares & as mentioned prior. I’ve had mine nearly 5yrs and worn 90% of the time. I’m a big fan & I’ve seen it replace my Panerai, U Boat, not get any wrist time for the Speedy (regret that one), Carrera & Monaco have all come and gone.

Got mine at a steal a year after release 20% off RRP. Find the size perfect ala ‘Goldilocks’, and enough retro/ vintage vibes but modern tech to keep it hassle free. Mines been worn swimming, volleyball, running and daily live with a now 5yr old & 1yr old, and has some now worn battle scars. COSC timing, great PR, great tactile feel with the bezel & lovely crown action.

The BB54 whilst improved with the chunkier bezel & crown (which I’d love on mine) I’m not keen on the bezel font, lack of gilt (mines slowly fading) or lack of red triangle. Plus the size is just too small.
The 54 and 58 are both great. The only downside with the 58 is the bracelet - more specifically its lack of adjustment and the non articulating link on the 6 o clock side of the clasp. It’s not a problem for everyone however, but was just uncomfortable for me.

If going for a 54 I’d be inclined to get on the Tudor leather with deployant and pick up one of the many aftermarket oyster bracelets.

I’m intrigued to try a 54 on the rubber strap with t-fit however - but have only ever seen the bracelet versions in the shops.

The 54 and 58 are both great. The only downside with the 58 is the bracelet - more specifically its lack of adjustment and the non articulating link on the 6 o clock side of the clasp. It’s not a problem for everyone however, but was just uncomfortable for me.

If going for a 54 I’d be inclined to get on the Tudor leather with deployant and pick up one of the many aftermarket oyster bracelets.

I’m intrigued to try a 54 on the rubber strap with t-fit however - but have only ever seen the bracelet versions in the shops.

My AD has mentioned the T Fit bracelet from the 54 will fit on the 58 using the 58 end links, so I’m debating this & possibly the rubber