What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Am I the only one who's struggling terribly to find leather straps in an acceptable length for these pieces? I have a slightly above-average wrist (say 18.5cm) and these Heuers have very short springbar-to-springbar lengths (I'm measuring 41mm on this Montreal and 43mm on my Viceroy). As a result, I need straps with a minimum length of 20mm to make this setup work; 21 cm being ideal.
I have the same problem too, regarding large wrist size. Mine being 19cm+. Every time I find a supplier of XL straps I find they are "sold out" in every lug size, style and color. If there are no more available why can't they just make more? Seems as though they are in high demand after all.
I have found only https://www.bartonwatchbands.com/collections/long-straps-7-9 so far, without going custom made. Lacking specific lengths in their listings is frustrating once again. But the few I have purchased have worked out well for me. Although these might not meet your criteria of inexpensive.

First time wearing the CAW211D. I bought this out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. I nice refreshing change from the conventional C11 Monaco dials.

First time wearing the CAW211D. I bought this out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. I nice refreshing change from the conventional C11 Monaco dials.
Also known as another Steve McQueen edition when it was released. Congrats @YG_Rulz!

First day with the compressor Autavia. Really impressed with this one!
They’re only original once :thumbsup:

B916BF9E-8EBB-4981-853B-969C25BBDCBA.jpeg