What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Interesting, different strokes for different folks.

One combo I haven't tried yet on the Panda King is my Dato's OEM croc strap. I actually like the look of croc for dressier occasions, but I dislike its relative lack of a taper from 19mm to 18mm, instead of to 16mm as I have on all my aftermarket straps and also on the 60th's strap.

I just assumed I wouldn't like the wider width of the croc on the 60th, since I never cared for it on the Dato, so have never tried it. But given your perspective, I'm tempted to try it on right now just to see how I feel about it.
Please try it and show us a pic.
I am wondering how the Croc looks on the Panda also.

Got to try on a few watches today…I still have an eye for the Nightdiver, the new Autavia is cool but surprisingly I liked the all black dlc one better and really liked the Solargraph. A few shots of each and an attempt at being artistic

Please try it and show us a pic.
I am wondering how the Croc looks on the Panda also.
Just a quick shot, prefer taking pictures in natural daylight rather than at night. But it's better than I thought. The Panda just makes everything look good. Will try wearing for a day to see how I feel.

20230217_Panda_Croc.jpg

Got to try on a few watches today…I still have an eye for the Nightdiver, the new Autavia is cool but surprisingly I liked the all black dlc one better and really liked the Solargraph. A few shots of each and an attempt at being artistic
Which was your favorite? The Solargraph?

Yes, the Solargraph is pretty cool. The color of the case dial and hans really work well together. I thought it would be eh ok and cheap feeling. I’m glad I tried it out. It went well with the casual clothes I had on and could also see wearing it at work with a blue or white dress shirt and fit under a cuff quite nicely. The weight was light but had just enough substance to feel sturdy and like a quality watch. It will be on my radar as I do want a nice quartz grab and go. I had been looking at the Breitling Aerospace but haven’t been able to try one on or see one in person. I like the price, look and tech of the Tag

The Solargraph I could share with the Mrs and not have it count as “another watch” :)

Nightdiver will take some time since I just bought the panda :whistling:

The Solargraph I could share with the Mrs and not have it count as “another watch” :)

Nightdiver will take some time since I just bought the panda :whistling:
Take that wife of yours to McDonalds and implement a game plan for adjusting her wrist to fit the same sizes you wear. Problem solved!

Just a quick shot, prefer taking pictures in natural daylight rather than at night. But it's better than I thought. The Panda just makes everything look good. Will try wearing for a day to see how I feel.

20230217_Panda_Croc.jpg
Looks pretty nice!

When I first started collecting and watching the u tubes, I fell into the “it’s got to be on a bracelet or a nato” but after trying out a nice matte/light gloss alligator/croc strap on a chronograph…I finally understood why so many come on them. The juxtaposition of the sport and dress works so well. The Carrera, Speedmaster and Navitimer are three great examples

Forgot the Nightdiver - and one last thing on these. Tag designers did well to limit the lug to lug on the bigger Aquaracer and Autavia’s. In photos these look like they are just a bit too big for my 17cm 6.75in wrist but they sit very nicely on wrist and have good presence.

Looks pretty nice!
Yeah the TAG croc is nicer than I expected. But 45 minutes into wearing it and I don't like how wide it is compared to the OEM racing strap. If I wear it on a croc, I think I prefer this strap, which also tapers to 16mm.
20230128_165443-jpg.1547362

Forgot the Nightdiver - and one last thing on these. Tag designers did well to limit the lug to lug on the bigger Aquaracer and Autavia’s. In photos these look like they are just a bit too big for my 17cm 6.75in wrist but they sit very nicely on wrist and have good presence.
Nightdiver FTW! ::psy::

That’s a nice looking combo as well. People pooh pooh the fauxtina but it really kind of adds a little extra dimension to the dial. When you pair it with a brown strap it just warms up the dial a bit. I dig it.

20230217_Panda_Croc.jpg

Thanks Mate.
I think I will put the ice King strap on the Panda and have a look.

Yeah the TAG croc is nicer than I expected. But 45 minutes into wearing it and I don't like how wide it is compared to the OEM racing strap. If I wear it on a croc, I think I prefer this strap, which also tapers to 16mm.
20230128_165443-jpg.1547362
That’s a very nice combo. Warm brown suits the dial very well

My wrist is 6.7 inches in warm weather. I've tried the Night Diver on many times and agree it wears well for a 43mm. But the Autavia and my wrist shape just don't get along. It sits much too tall and the lug to lug spans my entire wrist, looks good on you though.

Too bad the Night Diver isn't 40mm, then you and your wife could share it too! :D