What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Thanks Mate.
I think I will put the ice King strap on the Panda and have a look.
Idk, after trying the croc for a day, I doubt I'll ever use it on the Panda again. The OEM racing rally strap just looks so much better to me. Also the deployant clasp feels big and chunky now, compared to the elegant vintage style pin buckle.

Wrist shots for comparison.
20230207_115353.jpg
20230217_wristshot.jpg

I put the 60th's strap on my Dato for now, since I'm really enjoying the Tan Pigskin Racing from Atelier Romane on my Panda King.
20230218_DatoRacing.jpg

Idk, after trying the croc for a day, I doubt I'll ever use it on the Panda again. The OEM racing rally strap just looks so much better to me. Also the deployant clasp feels big and chunky now, compared to the elegant vintage style pin buckle.

Wrist shots for comparison.
20230207_115353.jpg
20230217_wristshot.jpg

I put the 60th's strap on my Dato for now, since I'm really enjoying the Tan Pigskin Racing from Atelier Romane on my Panda King.
20230218_DatoRacing.jpg

I've ordered another 2 60th Straps to interchange on the other glassbox models. I really can't go past the comfort of it. I think I might pick up a Atelier strap also.

Up until now the speedy is the only chronograph that has worked really well on an alligator strap.

Love Alligator…dark grey one works pretty nice on the Panda. But ofcourse, hard to beat a proper racing…

Hey I was in the woods this morning. Didn’t encounter any pandas :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the bear s**ting in the woods joke
Hey I was in the woods this morning. Didn’t encounter any pandas :rolleyes:

Love Alligator…dark grey one works pretty nice on the Panda. But ofcourse, hard to beat a proper racing…
Both very nice! The dark grey with contrasting stitching does look good on the Panda. While I prefer racing straps, I enjoy alligator & croc too, but just don't care for the lack of taper on the OEM croc.

Congrats Anthony! Nice shot! :thumbsup:

Another fine looking glassbox in your collection! Always had a soft spot for the Montreal, what are your thoughts?

Congrats Anthony! Nice shot! :thumbsup:

Another fine looking glassbox in your collection! Always had a soft spot for the Montreal, what are your thoughts?

Thanks Michael
I almost bought it on release day in 2020.
Remember I posted that pic to early and David removed it? Rookie mistake.

I love the colour palette. Something about the stark white dial just works with the yellow and blue. So vibrant.

To be honest I've been on the hunt for one at a decent price for quite a while but never been able to find one. When this popped up in A1 condition I knew it was the one.

I will put the Dreamer and Montreal together later for a side by side for some colour.
Very happy to have this one. Now when the Dato turns up I will be delighted.

Thanks Michael
I almost bought it on release day in 2020.
Remember I posted that pic to early and David removed it? Rookie mistake.

I love the colour palette. Something about the stark white dial just works with the yellow and blue. So vibrant.

To be honest I've been on the hunt for one at a decent price for quite a while but never been able to find one. When this popped up in A1 condition I knew it was the one.

I will put the Dreamer and Montreal together later for a side by side for some colour.
Very happy to have this one. Now when the Dato turns up I will be delighted.
The flat white dial was one of the things I liked most about it. Only the yellow held me back, but I suspect it's one of those watches that needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Dato when it arrives.

Well done, enjoy it in good health!