What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Well...good question. As I was not hugely impressed with the 160th Glassbox...I didn't pay much attention to the Panda...but seeing detailed and "honest" photos which are not rendered or photoshopped all over on social media made that the Panda got more of my attention. The dial is really nice and lifts the watch to a higher level compared to the Dato/Montreal and 160th...IMHO. The red and green dials I have not yet seen in the flesh so I can't comment on those...but for the Panda it works.

Thank you Abel.
I agree that this Panda is the Best of all the Glassbox models (as also voted by the forum as No 1).
The 160th Silver dial has so many different colours when it hits different light.

The Panda has had the biggest Social Media impact of all the models so far. So it's no surprise you needed to have it.
It compliments your already amazing collection.

Always love seeing your posts.
Thank you.

20230215_114537.jpg

The Seiko got a bit tiring to wear so I switched back to the Chronotimer. Might as well wear it til the return package arrives...

Had the pleasure to receive my Panda today. Upon launch I did’t want to buy…untill two weeks after I changed my mind. Happy I could still get one through TH…anyway some more detailed pics will follow but here already this quick and dirty one…on one of my absolute favourite straps…grey Alligator . By the way…these Carrera’s are such a treat on straps…

Hi Abel, noticed you like to modify your watches. The thinner hands in the sub-dials of the 60th are an improvement. Not so sure about the smaller chrono hand though, I feel the stock chrono hand is fine.

But I'm really curious about that Monaco in the background. It appears to be a PVD coated modern Monaco case, but with custom orange hands. What's the story on that watch?
73f5ce0e-0e15-4d5e-8109-f453eeff1076-jpeg.1556756

Good eye @Mspeedster - I didn’t notice the hand changes. I like the subdial update
@abcoro had actually hinted in a PM that his panda was different from the standard TH model, otherwise I might not have noticed either.

Helped put a strap on this one for my coworker and took the opportunity to show how nice it goes with my shirt today! #THEUERSDAY

Congrats. I like the colour too. Could be tempted if it was 40mm. :)
Same here.
The green of this watch is better than my Superocean Heritage 42 and had it been 38-40mm I would have been tempted too.

20230216_110157.jpg

This dial looks nothing like it really looks....
Then why the fuck you posting it if it looks like something else. Let me guess, your eyes think this is a blue dial?

Fair question. It is so much bolder and it just doesn't seem to capture it in a photo. It is much more orange and less yellow.