What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Had the pleasure to receive my Panda today. Upon launch I did’t want to buy…untill two weeks after I changed my mind. Happy I could still get one through TH…anyway some more detailed pics will follow but here already this quick and dirty one…on one of my absolute favourite straps…grey Alligator . By the way…these Carrera’s are such a treat on straps…

Had the pleasure to receive my Panda today. Upon launch I did’t want to buy…untill two weeks after I changed my mind. Happy I could still get one through TH…anyway some more detailed pics will follow but here already this quick and dirty one…on one of my absolute favourite straps…grey Alligator . By the way…these Carrera’s are such a treat on straps…
Congrats, it's a great watch!

Congrats Abel! A very nice addition to your impressive collection! :thumbsup:

Hi Abel
What was your initial reason for not wanting the Panda at release?
Then what made you change your mind?
Just curious.

Hi Abel
What was your initial reason for not wanting the Panda at release?
Then what made you change your mind?
Just curious.
Well...good question. As I was not hugely impressed with the 160th Glassbox...I didn't pay much attention to the Panda...but seeing detailed and "honest" photos which are not rendered or photoshopped all over on social media made that the Panda got more of my attention. The dial is really nice and lifts the watch to a higher level compared to the Dato/Montreal and 160th...IMHO. The red and green dials I have not yet seen in the flesh so I can't comment on those...but for the Panda it works.

So...quick one and probably last one from the Panda on bracelet, but I took a hole series of detailed pics of course ;-) Really prefer to have this one on leather strap. Dial really pops when sun hits it...