What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

I remember way back when I was buying my first nice watch, that Monza caught my eye. The plan was for a Monaco though and so it won out!

New arrival, Atelier Romane tan pigskin racing strap. I think this is my new favorite 3rd party strap for the Panda King. Not sure if I like it more than the OEM, but it gives it a different personality and ties in the fauxtina.

20230213_164625.jpg

Looks wonderful, @Mspeedster. :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)
Everything looks so good on this watch, I find myself wanting to rotate straps more than rotating watches. But I really need to start rotating again.

A throwback in style with a flyback function to keep it modern too. Beautifully captured blued hands on this Monza Cal. 36! ::love::

New arrival, Atelier Romane tan pigskin racing strap. I think this is my new favorite 3rd party strap for the Panda King. Not sure if I like it more than the OEM, but it gives it a different personality and ties in the fauxtina.

20230213_164625.jpg
Man I really dig the look of this strap, ties in well to the lume as you mentioned. Great shot too!

20230213_164625.jpg
Bloody great looking Strap.
I think it's a must have.

Hodinkee Sedona watch strap “Scorpion” is the color. Black with Dark Grey stitching and camel calf underside. Bonus points if you can name the CD or Record :cool:

Man I really dig the look of this strap, ties in well to the lume as you mentioned. Great shot too!
Bloody great looking Strap.
I think it's a must have.
Thanks a lot guys!

Hodinkee Sedona watch strap “Scorpion” is the color. Black with Dark Grey stitching and camel calf underside. Bonus points if you can name the CD or Record :cool:
Good looking strap, but no bonus points for me.

Thanks, your choice looks great as well. How soft or supple is the pigskin strap? I’m looking to try a couple of their straps and am down to deciding Taurillon, pigskin or Tuscany from them.

Thanks, your choice looks great as well. How soft or supple is the pigskin strap? I’m looking to try a couple of their straps and am down to deciding Taurillon, pigskin or Tuscany from them.
It's very soft and supple. But the skin also seems delicate, like it might scruff easier (compared to calfskin) if one isn't careful. It's my first pigskin, so I don't know if that's just how pigskin is or whether it might be tougher than it looks.

Overall, it's beautifully made and high quality. Really nice buckle too.

I know right? Overall the quality surpasses even GLC if you ask me. The buckle is a very nice detail. You pay a bit more but it’s really good.

Looks great, @thingziliketoo. For bonus points, the cd is Metallica’s Hardwired… to Self-Destruct, correct?

0_Photo-of-Cliff-BURTON-and-METALLICA.jpg

1986 was a terrible year, Cliff Burton died leaving Metallica a shell of a band never to reach their previous heights again... and Heuer became TAG Heuer (you can fill the rest of this in yourself). :unsure: