What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

What I’m not wearing - the @Calibre11 Siffert Strap. It’s just too long - I wear the original camel strap on 2nd shortest pin hole, and as illustrated here, both upper and lower Siffert straps are substantially longer than the camel strap. Disappointed, as it looks great and wish it fit so I could wear it for more subtlety or conservative formal occasions.
That's too bad. Odd that it's so much longer. If you can't return it, I you could punch extra holes in it so at least you could wear it.

That's too bad. Odd that it's so much longer. If you can't return it, I you could punch extra holes in it so at least you could wear it.

I thought the same, but the buckle would likely uncomfortably wrap around the side of my wrist.

That looks ridiculously long. So many off the shelf straps don't have enough holes for smaller wrists. Usually it's just one more hole that would have been required. So annoying.

That looks ridiculously long. So many off the shelf straps don't have enough holes for smaller wrists. Usually it's just one more hole that would have been required. So annoying.
Indeed, paying a little more for bespoke is really worth it. The quality is also better in most cases.

EEB95242-3939-4CB4-8F97-85C11B2465CA.jpeg

Seamaster at Maho Beach. Requisite jet blast videos will be on IG this weekend :D

EEB95242-3939-4CB4-8F97-85C11B2465CA.jpeg

Seamaster at Maho Beach. Requisite jet blast videos will be on IG this weekend :D
Can't compete with Maho Beach, I need a vacation!!! But I was very happy at Happy Hour! Martinis on me!!! :D:D:D

20230209_171738.jpg
(I'm terrible at rotating when I get a new watch. The Panda hasn't left my wrist since I got it nearly a month ago.)

Can't compete with Maho Beach, I need a vacation!!! But I was very happy at Happy Hour! Martinis on me!!! :D:D:D

20230209_171738.jpg
(I'm terrible at rotating when I get a new watch. The Panda hasn't left my wrist since I got it nearly a month ago.)

Keep it going Mate.

Just got the CAW211C yesterday. Nice metallic light silver dial. The central second and the minute counter hand is non-aligned, so that's the next job to be sorted out. Hope it won't be too expensive to do so.