What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

That must be it. Or maybe the minute hand doesn't move until the movement catches up with it. Either way, it's not as bad as I thought

Okay, well... TAG Heuer have confirmed that the Grand Carrera chronograph minute hand jumps forward and then stays still until the movement catches up to it. Can't quite believe it's true but if TAG say that then I don't have a leg to stand on. At least I can stop stressing about it now!

The Singapore LE came back yesterday from LVMH and found its way on the wrist today. I must say, it's a really boring watch when it comes to the watch face. The green hands don't really pop out and offer the nice contrast as red hands on black dial. I'm still glad to have bought it because its a unicorn and it'll (hopefully) be valueable after years, but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much.

I'm sure I'll learn to love it. But it wasn't love at first sight as was the case with the others.

Dang, Aquaracin in its natural habitat. Adam sure lives the baller billionaire life we all dream of :thumbsup:
Adam’s just boozin in Cancun I bet :rolleyes:

Sensibly priced hotel in St Maarten.

But boozing = very yes :D

20230209_084223.jpg

Now I know it's not 'broken' I feel good about it again. So back on the wrist it goes... until tomorrow. I am supposed to get my Chronotimer back today, so that will probably on my wrist for the next few days...

Grand Seiko take note, your power reserve doesn't have to be an eyesore!

New alligator from Mikhael at Atelier Romane.
photos don’t do it justice, dandyliciously gorgeous.

3BA9E26B-3B39-4200-BB95-3F2884788B31.jpeg 7952AF51-A7E6-49F1-943A-B56776EB0A68.jpeg

They have taken note - newer spring drive models have it on the back of the watch.

I don't mind it so much any more, though - I think it's a pretty cool (and very useful) feature.

It's only for the chronograph, in the beginning I thought it was 100 minutes, turns out it is a percentage scale.

What I’m not wearing - the @Calibre11 Siffert Strap. It’s just too long - I wear the original camel strap on 2nd shortest pin hole, and as illustrated here, both upper and lower Siffert straps are substantially longer than the camel strap. Disappointed, as it looks great and wish it fit so I could wear it for more subtlety or conservative formal occasions.
Edited: