What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Yeah, and that link you posted seems to describe a different problem - a lag in the watch taking up the slack when setting the time (unless you think that starting the chrono is causing it to catch up).

Yeah, and that link you posted seems to describe a different problem - a lag in the watch taking up the slack when setting the time (unless you think that starting the chrono is causing it to catch up).

Yes, I realise that now.

Oh no, jumping second hand.... not minute hand!
indeed, this is cam actuated so when you push in the chrono the chrono seconds will jump slightly forward before operating. So the measurement is not completely accurate. A column wheel chrono is much more accurate and operates more smoothly. On the other hand feeling the stem and wheels operate when you push in a cam actuated is much more satisfying than a column wheel :rolleyes:

Or just a green screen similar to the mock private jet stage influencers use.::stirthepot::

Or just a green screen similar to the mock private jet stage influencers use.::stirthepot::
Hahaha wuuut they seriously do that? Women are crazy bruh :D

I'm more confused than ever now... been playing with the GC all afternoon making the minute hand jump and yet the damned thing still says the right time. I don't understand... does it correct itself??? :confused:

I'm more confused than ever now... been playing with the GC all afternoon making the minute hand jump and yet the damned thing still says the right time. I don't understand... does it correct itself??? :confused:
Maybe it is connected to a satellite clock, synching the time every 10 min :thumbsup:

1531a0b1-36a6-4392-a685-aae45471cfe5-jpeg.5070571

Maybe it is connected to a satellite clock, synching the time every 10 min :thumbsup:

That must be it. Or maybe the minute hand doesn't move until the movement catches up with it. Either way, it's not as bad as I thought