What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Thanks Doug, unfortunately the chronograph problem has not been fixed so it's gonna be back to Watchfinder again!

Well they fixed the timekeeping issue, it's running perfectly now... minus 1sec over three days - can't complain about that.

Not really. But if they were going to fix one or the other.... they got the right one

Yes but if they can’t could at least hold their hands up and tell you, then figure out what they’re gonna do next, pretty sure your clients(punters;)) wouldn’t let you away with that kind of service.
Edited:

I suspect they thought they had fixed it. It has screw down pushers, if you don't screw them down then it works fine. As soon as you screw them down and unscrew them the next time you use it it happens, but then if you try again it doesn't... screwing down the pushers makes it happen again - why would that make a difference?

Okay, so Watchfinder says that is a characteristic of the movement. Wow.

Okay, so Watchfinder says that is a characteristic of the movement. Wow.
If you dont want to fix the problem, calling it a characteristic of the movement seems brilliant.

Yeah so the watch will run at a second a day, unless you use the chronograph... in which case the minute hand will jump forward 30 seconds. I mean in all honesty I wouldn't use the chronograph and I don't have any intention to sell, but if I was trying to sell it some mf is gonna tell me it's broken - right?

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that mechanical watchmaking is a joke. Or maybe it's just TAG Heuer.... or maybe WF are lying to me?

If they're not willing to fix it, I would ask for a refund

But... I love the watch, if it is genuinely something that is considered normal then getting another one isn't going to change anything. I have approached someone at TAG to see if I can get an answer, as hardly anyone here has a GC let alone a chrono...

I'm not sure you and Watchfinder are talking about the same thing.