What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

I've placed my pre-order for the upcoming silver TH panda.
Congrats again, second day in a row! Any ETA on when you should get it?

Congrats again, second day in a row! Any ETA on when you should get it?
It'll be a Watches & Wonders' release. (Apr 9th)

It'll be a Watches & Wonders' release. (Apr 9th)
Is this going to be released with the Seafarer or is that going to be later in the year? Any idea?

I've been budgeting for the Seafarer but now i've got the wandering eye while i'm waiting and may end up looking into this one lol

Is this going to be released with the Seafarer or is that going to be later in the year? Any idea?

I've been budgeting for the Seafarer but now i've got the wandering eye while i'm waiting and may end up looking into this one lol
Unclear on the timeline for the Seafarer. Some new whispers suggest it will come later.

Oh my gawd. I just bought a watch from eBay of all places... :eek::eek:

Oh my gawd. I just bought a watch from eBay of all places... :eek::eek:

I made my first eBay watch purchase in years last week. I'm told the authenticator has shipped it, so we'll see how it arrives.

Mine was too cheap for authentication.... so we'll see. Haha.

Thanks Ben. Wonder if I need both... but then, I'm attached to the grey one as I've had it a long time.

That’s always a good question.

I think you’ve answered it already though, if you feel an attachment.

Yeah, it was one of the first ten I bought. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you never forget your first ten

20240404_105758.jpg

Just arrived, nice orange dial version to complement my old grey one...
Very nice!

Do you need to put it in the "Is my TAG Heuer Authentic?" thread, so it can be checked? :eek: ;)

Well it looks exactly like the grey one to me. But how do I know that one's real? I didn't buy it new after all...
Also came with the wrong box and booklet... :eek:
But the warranty card is correct to the watch.
Whatever, at some point it will go to TAG for a new battery (can't get the back off these 500M watches for some reason - super tight!).
Fortunately I only paid £550 so if the worst comes to the worst it's not the end of the world

I just noticed actually, the box has a Watchfinder sticker on it... hahaha

The orange looks great. I expect a ‘My top two orange TAG Heuer watches’ (f1 and 500m AR) soon

Haha, what else is there? Aquaracer of course and that weird old F1 chrono with the scream face on it. And an old three hander F1 too. That's about it. Oh and the classic F1 with the orange bezel, if you can even count that.