Watchfinder video: TAG Heuer Micrograph

Lovely, but they should show it in the real world, scratched. Always scratched. It's like TAG sat down and said 'today we are going to design a watch that is completely and utterly impossible to keep looking pristine', and so they did. When I got mine I had it polished and it looked awesome. Now, despite the fact that I've only worn it maybe 20-30 times it's scratched again. Not as bad as it was when I got it, but those huge expanses of shiny steel are a disaster. I would love to see it with a finish like the 4000 Series, it wouldn't look as cool, but then it wouldn't **** me off either!

We need photos of yours to understand what you mean with scratches easily

We need photos of yours to understand what you mean with scratches easily

If only I was wearing it, which I'm not, because then it would get even more scratched. I can see why David kept selling and rebuying.

No worries you can upload tonight. Can you put it on some bananas before doing the photos #watchesandbananas

No, bananas are at work, watches are at home. I can put it next to an apple or grapes if that's any good?

No, bananas are at work, watches are at home. I can put it next to an apple or grapes if that's any good?
Dude what the hell, that will just destroy everything we've been working for

#watchesandbananas

Lovely, but they should show it in the real world, scratched. Always scratched. It's like TAG sat down and said 'today we are going to design a watch that is completely and utterly impossible to keep looking pristine', and so they did. When I got mine I had it polished and it looked awesome. Now, despite the fact that I've only worn it maybe 20-30 times it's scratched again. Not as bad as it was when I got it, but those huge expanses of shiny steel are a disaster. I would love to see it with a finish like the 4000 Series, it wouldn't look as cool, but then it wouldn't **** me off either!
Nice video :thumbsup:... filmed just before its first scratch :D, but it should show the caseback, which is one of the main differences of the Micrograph Limited Edition (numbered, 999 pcs) vs the standard Microtimer... being the other the chronograph in 1/100s vs 1/1000s