Forums Latest Members
  1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 28, 2015

I've always had a soft spot for digital watches- kind of the direct opposite side of the coin to delicate vintage Chronographs. Heuer were a pioneer with the Chronosplit in 1975, which looked like a space watch compared to what was out there at the time.

The Microtimer (first version was called the Micrograph) has the same bold design, which I reckon looks really good, especially with the reversed screen.
    IMG_5666.JPG IMG_5665.JPG

That central rubber strip on the strap is designed to look like the grooved F1 tyres that were used at the time.
    IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5663.JPG
    Giving that TAG Heuer are gearing up for a smartwatch, it felt like the right time to get back into digital....although I have a feeling that it won't appeal to most here!

Albert-AMG likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 28, 2015

Looks good! Congratulations on the new addition to your collection.

3. george023

george023 Jan 30, 2015

Congrats David. Looks in really good nick. Go with whatever makes you happy. People have differing tastes and the guys here seem to appreciate everyone's uniqueness.

4. Pell031

Pell031 Jan 30, 2015

congrats David. I really like the case as well as what they were aiming at with the strap! It's those kinds of things that give a watch appeal. I like that dark background as well. While I'm not much for digital watches, that 'reversal of the norm' certainly is a plus. Enjoy it!

5. Devil

Devil Jan 30, 2015

congrats!! looks a lot like the other side of my monaco 69

6. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 31, 2015

Thanks everyone. Yes, it's in perfect condition...so far! @Devil I'm not sure who made these modules for TAG Heuer, but from the look of it, it's certainly the same family of module shared by these two watches

7. Devil

Devil Jan 31, 2015

i'd guess the same too, this has a sporty roundish edge to it that i like but i feel like the functions would be the same if im not mistaken.

8. Oleg

Oleg Feb 4, 2024

добрый день, где взять ЖК экран для этих чавов, мой испорчен