Watches and Wonders 2023

Dunno where to put this info, I know we were talking about it before in some thread or other. I was just told (by someone who should definitely know) that the F1 range is 40-45% of the business. Presumably in units sold, but... in the context of the conversation I'm actually not so sure!
Crazy stuff! Who told you this, was it a man or a woman and when did it happen?

If someone says it's 40-45% 'of the business' that usually means in turnover. Given the lower price of these watches the volume would dwarf the rest.

Yes, I agree.... not surprising why the F1 range is so important.

Crazy stuff! Who told you this, was it a man or a woman and when did it happen?

Today. Not saying any more than that

Yes, I agree.... not surprising why the F1 range is so important.
Makes me wonder how them increased price points of the F1 will impact sales

Makes me wonder how them increased price points of the F1 will impact sales
It's not so much the increase in F1 price points , i am more curious about the decrease in selection/limited stock--they discontinued ladies F1, the senna (@ least for me are hard to come cross, even the F1 alarm)

Granted 3 F1 is bringing less than heuer 02, and there are watch snobs who sneer at anything quartz

I still feel Tag should contunue and expand the F1 even though they seem to want to trim it down and foucs on upscaling

Funny thing is, they can do both with little effort...

The th 30, th 31, h02 can be aqua racers and carreras and regulate the cal 5/ 16 to F1, same fun desgin but automatic--i met so many people who found F1 exciting design wise, but being quartz was a deal breaker

;)
I don’t have the complete set of the Connected Modular 45 Giro d’Italia Limited Edition (101 pcs), just its pink logo strap (which was very hard to find).

Previous picture of the box is by TAG Heuer. This picture is from my watch:
A79DDB1F-A97C-4905-8382-421D3963F904.jpeg

I really appreciate the idea. Thanks! ;) :thumbsup:
Do you have the face of watchmaker ?

;)
I don’t have the complete set of the Connected Modular 45 Giro d’Italia Limited Edition (101 pcs), just its pink logo strap (which was very hard to find).

Previous picture of the box is by TAG Heuer. This picture is from my watch:
A79DDB1F-A97C-4905-8382-421D3963F904.jpeg

I really appreciate the idea. Thanks! ;) :thumbsup:

Another positive review this time from Hodinkee :thumbsup:
(I’m not sure where to put this since the 39mm TAG Heuer Carrera Glassbox TH20-00 doesn’t have its own thread?)

Last time I checked, Hodinkee sells alot of watches, different brands, from Grand Seikos to Omegas and even Apple watches.

I’m not sure if the meaning of this is if we shouldn’t listen to them just because they sell those watches or any shop who sells watches with positive reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

Another positive review this time from Hodinkee :thumbsup:]
What I meant about this, not particular to Hodinkee, is that the general consensus from the watch community is that the Carrera Glassbox 39mm TH20-00 movement is well received ;)

What I meant about this, not particular to Hodinkee, is that the general consensus from the watch community is that the Carrera Glassbox 39mm TH20-00 movement is well received ;)

100% agree Doc.
As we know it was nominated for the yearly awards. Undoubtedly the Carrera and the Skipper have been a hit with many.