Watches and Wonders 2023

So I guess that was it for W&W announcements. All about the Carrera this year. I suppose a good continuation of the 60th anniversary celebration

Lots of Monaco's on the way for you. Hold tight.

This might be the first person who was able to photograph these Carreras the way they deserve to be presented. These pictures look great
I think they also nicely illustrate what I had posted above: IMHO, the 42mm just has the case shape with the nicest (almost “golden”) proportions overall :cool:
Edited:

Lots of Monaco's on the way for you. Hold tight.
Honestly I'm not too crazy about this year's releases based on the renders - but you never know how the actual thing comes out

What’s the ETA (no pun intended) on the new Monaco’s?
Edited:

A new C11 is expected to be released in May/June, the 3 skeletons in Sept/Oct and the Night Driver at year end. Just quoting my AD here, nothing confirmed though.

A new C11 is expected to be released in May/June, the 3 skeletons in Sept/Oct and the Night Driver at year end. Just quoting my AD here, nothing confirmed though.
C11 Heritage for the F1 Monaco race week.
Skeletons are rumored to potentially to be announced as soon as next month, but that is not certain.
Night Racer for the F1 Las Vegas race week.

Is the Night Driver / Racer a Monaco version of the Night Diver or something completely different?
Edited:

Is the Night Driver / Racer a Monaco version of the Night Diver or something completely different?
H02 based Monaco (TH shield).

Skeletons are rumored to potentially to be announced as soon as next month
Hope the skeletons get announced first. Not too crazy for the C11, so if these come out to be LE, then might swing for one

Interesting that Jenni includes the 36mm Carrera as one of her highlights (or is it a lowlight?) and no mention of the Tudor BB54! :eek:

I may have missed it folks, but what’s the rumour looks-wise on the new Skipper?

I may have missed it folks, but what’s the rumour looks-wise on the new Skipper?
39mm TH branded glassbox.

39mm TH branded glassbox.
With a Skipper-like chrono subdial? Blue main dial? What’s the look?

Blue main dial. Pale blue hours subdial. Green, pale blue and orange minute subdial. Orange chrono hand. Cross hair running second. Blue textile strap. Approx £5600.

With a Skipper-like chrono subdial? Blue main dial? What’s the look?
Imagine this watch, but in 39mm size, with very similar sub-dials as the original Skipper and no Tourbillon at 6 o'clock.
Blue T.jpg

Imagine this watch, but in 39mm size, with very similar sub-dials as the original Skipper and no Tourbillon at 6 o'clock.
Blue T.jpg

Two register or still hideous running seconds?

Two register or still hideous running seconds?

Running seconds at 6 o’clock.