W&W24 Wishlist (inc other brands)

The new style glassbox, like the Skipper. TAG Heuer branded.
Lovely. I'm sure it will sell very well.

I dunno, but feels like the marketing team is really leaning into using the term "avant-garde" with every sentence they put out.

I dunno, but feels like the marketing team is really leaning into using the term "avant-garde" with every sentence they put out.
Reminiscent of western society and our current era of 'new speak' where words take on a brand new meaning. If you say 'avant-garde' enough times, people will believe that avant-garde means "repeating what you have always done, looking nowhere but to the past"

Reminiscent of western society and our current era of 'new speak' where words take on a brand new meaning. If you say 'avant-garde' enough times, people will believe that avant-garde means "repeating what you have always done, looking nowhere but to the past"

This is avant garde

A bloody panda glassbox is patently not.

It’s not even a bloody panda because it’s still got running seconds. Exactly the same watch as last year in a different colour scheme is ‘avent garde.

It’s not even a bloody panda because it’s still got running seconds. Exactly the same watch as last year in a different colour scheme is ‘avent garde.
Ava'not-garde?

It's actually very different to the 60th Panda.
The dial is quite unique. Running seconds don't really take anything away from the look, they actually fade into the dial.

It's actually very different to the 60th Panda.
The dial is quite unique. Running seconds don't really take anything away from the look, they actually fade into the dial.
I think the point is that it technically can’t be a Panda if it’s got a third subdial. Doesn’t mean it can’t be a nice looking piece.

I think the point is that it technically can’t be a Panda if it’s got a third subdial. Doesn’t mean it can’t be a nice looking piece.

Hmmmm. So we shouldn't be calling the 60th Anniversary a Panda?

Hmmmm. So we shouldn't be calling the 60th Anniversary a Panda?

Unless the Panda has 3 eyes?

Or have I got it wrong and the mouth counts?

In the real world, just call it what you want. 😀

Unless the Panda has 3 eyes?

Or have I got it wrong and the mouth counts?

In the real world, just call it what you want. 😀
The Panda refers to the Eyes and the nose.

The Panda refers to the Eyes and the nose.

For years it seemed the Panda Carrera was almost extinct at TAG Heuer. But it's now certainly making a comeback! 😁