W&W24 Wishlist (inc other brands)

All this marketing nonsense make me think my method is best, wait till I see it in theAD, if I like it fine, if not📖

I worked in car sales, never, ever believe marketing sh*t, and as oft said, I don’t do ambassadors, unless they can prove the bought the product with their own folding.

Cynical? Me!

I worked in car sales, never, ever believe marketing sh*t, and as oft said, I don’t do ambassadors, unless they can prove the bought the product with their own folding.

Cynical? Me!
Avant-Car?

Cynical? Me!

Chalk up another one for the club!

Oops 🤦
Wow nick is pissed ey. Any insights regarding what was leaked? Please post any details you might have, I would love to know

Wow nick is pissed ey. Any insights regarding what was leaked? Please post any details you might have, I would love to know

Mike Tay posted this initially.
Nick just reposted.

Mike Tay posted this initially.
Nick just reposted.
Ah ok 👍

What was the leak? Photos would help me visualise the upcoming releases

Ah ok 👍

What was the leak? Photos would help me visualise the upcoming releases

I haven't seen the leaked pics.

I have seen some comments that this post is not a good look from a Top exec at The Hour Glass. Calling customers Idiots.

Major brands have been leaking their own products for year. It builds the anticipation for the product.

Leaking is okay as long as its to the 'right' people

The thing is, they supposedly 'present' these things at the show, but presumably a lot of the journalists have seen them months ago - otherwise how would they be able to write their articles with photos etc...

Plus, you know the major media knows what's coming anyway... like last year early on there were articles about the 70s gold panda chrono, which then of course was released later in the year.

Plus, you know the major media knows what's coming anyway... like last year early on there were articles about the 70s gold panda chrono, which then of course was released later in the year.

Gives me hope for a 40mm plastic quartz F1 in a range of 90s colours at a ‘collect them all’ price. Suspect we’ll get a 3/4” thick H02 F1 with running seconds and a few different colour dials.

Hmm. For some reason I'm still not sure we're gonna get what we think. I'm thinking one model, possibly carbon and definitely lume dial.

Hmm. For some reason I'm still not sure we're gonna get what we think. I'm thinking one model, possibly carbon and definitely lume dial.

£15k carbon f1 homage? Would match the aspirational brand values

£15k carbon f1 homage? Would match the aspirational brand values
Definite homerun if they do it, gotta love a nice full lume dial

But... can they do a lume dial Solargraph? They have no business putting an auto movement in a homage to the original F1.

Omg f1 solargraph… that ticks my boxes for solar and f1!