The Enabler Thread

Believe it or not, before I became a TAG obsessive I pondered buying the original BB

😲

😲

Same. I was going to make the same response, but I'll just +1 @dtf's response.

Mind. Blown. 😁

Believe it or not, before I became a TAG obsessive I pondered buying the original BB
But this was obviously back when Tudor was cool and before everyone everywhere all over the world owned one.

Think how many black bays Rob would own now!

But this was obviously back when Tudor was cool and before everyone everywhere all over the world owned one.

Exactly. But at least I had would have had the cool 41mm one.

There would never have been a Tudor Enthusiast Blogspot though. I ain't writing about all those other Tudors that literally no one cares about.

Yeah, especially as that watch is gonna £3400 in a couple of weeks

Wow, that didn't take long to come onto the second hand market....

If this was the PVD version I would have already bought it...

I've already seen the Racing Blue Monaco for 7-7500 US on the secondary. Tempting but alas I am broke

That is a cool deal, thank you.

The ship has sailed though as wouldn’t buy now I have the Orange one. It was £500 cheaper than that when I made the choice. Like for like comparison with both prices discounted.

EDIT: Scratch that, I hadn’t noticed the extra 20% wasn’t already taken off. This offer is very good then, well spotted. My Orange one is on the deal for £2k too.
Edited:

That is a cool deal, thank you.

The ship has sailed though as wouldn’t buy now I have the Orange one. It was £500 cheaper than that when I made the choice. Like for like comparison with both prices discounted.

EDIT: Scratch that, I hadn’t noticed the extra 20% wasn’t already taken off. This offer is very good then, well spotted. My Orange one is on the deal for £2k too.

trying to sublimely get my dad to purchase that orange one.

trying to sublimely get my dad to purchase that orange one.
I have been very pleased with mine, aside from minor issue with the movement which got repaired very quickly in fairness. I have flirted with selling it and picking something else up but every time I put it away, then look at it again in a little while, I fall in love with it again.

Great looking piece!

I have been very pleased with mine, aside from minor issue with the movement which got repaired very quickly in fairness. I have flirted with selling it and picking something else up but every time I put it away, then look at it again in a little while, I fall in love with it again.

Great looking piece!

My old loves dive watches and is partial to a bit of colour (he also likes a deal) & has just got some extra cash. Instead of many Seikos & G Shocks he keeps picking up recently, I’m trying to get him to get this or a Doxa (which he has also shown an interest in).

My old loves dive watches and is partial to a bit of colour (he also likes a deal) & has just got some extra cash. Instead of many Seikos & G Shocks he keeps picking up recently, I’m trying to get him to get this or a Doxa (which he has also shown an interest in).
I like Doxa too. Always deals on various versions of those. Bracelets didn’t seem the best and rubber straps were proper thick mind you. I liked the ones I tried on but ultimately didn’t quite fit me right. His mileage may vary though, as it’s all subjective.