The Enabler Thread

Monza for me too. Its the Gen 1 Monza flyback, with the Heuer 02 movement. Still an amazing value.

This is a very difficult one for me!

On the one hand I am told I am next on the list for the Pink Tudor, albeit that there are two sales people telling me different things, but on the other hand I voted the Monza as my WOTY and it would complete my 3 piece carbon collection nicely.

I like to buy new so that I know exactly what I am getting, so it would be the Pink Tudor based on RRP. If I had to buy used, then it would have to be the Monza as it’s clearly the better deal.

Unfortunately, that’s due to the shocking depreciation on that Monza it seems. That would definitely put me off buying one at RRP.

1725530292990.png
Doesn't seem to be any mention of Ebay's authentication service....
WTF. Or maybe it’s a footballer that cannot be bothered and just throws it on eBay anyway…

What do you prefer?
1725534334268.png or,
1725534353815.png
If I’m being honest - neither…

“Tons” of pink Tudors being delivered to German Uhrforum members lately. So, probably no need to pay over list for that one anymore.

I would NEVER pay over RRP, so we do agree there, even if we disagree on liking them.

There’s tons of most watches that get released, so that hasn’t changed my opinion, probably because I was buying the watch and not the hype in the first place.

Thought that was a hype piece!?!
£13k is still a lot for an Oyster Perpetual. Anyway, I've seen this one for sale in Watchfinder in Bluewater before. It's definitely a Marmite piece.

£13k is still a lot for an Oyster Perpetual. Anyway, I've seen this one for sale in Watchfinder in Bluewater before. It's definitely a Marmite piece.
Apologies, I am not up to speed on Rolex retail prices and I missed the £5,550 RRP showing on the listing. I thought they were more than that. Ok, so that is still a large bump in price.