The Enabler Thread

Of course they need to make a genuinely new model to actually drop prices, and what are the chances of that?

How can it not have a card?
Stolen?
Possibly purchased (already?) on the grey market?

Third time's the charm :) Something going to the greys this quickly will have to have the AD's involvement obscured otherwise they'll get in trouble.

In a sense, they already did this with the new Aquaracers, for which the list prices were barely increased despite the new features…
OTOH the new in-house movement manufactured in a house in-house by Sellita means that customers are forced to service their watches through TAG and this move is a way for TAG to ensure they squeeze more cash from the pockets of their customers long-term.

Do we know how the service cost of a Sellita manufacture in-house movement compares to having your local watchmaker work on your sw200?

Dunno.

But is a local watchmaker going to want to unscrew the caseback from the frontside underneath the bezel to do a simple service anyway? :thumbsdown:
Edited:

Dunno.

But is a local watchmaker going to want to unscrew the casebook from the frontside underneath the bezel to do a simple service anyway? :thumbsdown:
I dont see why not tbh, should not be a big deal

upload_2024-8-7_8-54-50.png

Whoa.

EDIT:
Unsurprisingly this sold super quick and I didn't see that before posting it here. I know where it went though (to another dealer) so if anyone wants to try reaching him LMK. Doubt it'll last long with him either though!

upload_2024-8-7_8-54-50.png

Whoa.

EDIT:
Unsurprisingly this sold super quick and I didn't see that before posting it here. I know where it went though (to another dealer) so if anyone wants to try reaching him LMK. Doubt it'll last long with him either though!
I think now it will fetch the flipper price :D

A C11 Monaco 211P for £3650 is quitea good deal. 2021 model, Heuer boxed, eligible for 5 yr warranty.

A C11 Monaco 211P for £3650 is quitea good deal. 2021 model, Heuer boxed, eligible for 5 yr warranty.

very good price. Not far off what I sold my 9m old for ::facepalm2::