TAG Heuer related Videos

I would love to see a stronger Google partnership on the next TAG Heuer Connected watch.

I'm afraid we may not even see a google association with the E5. I have a feeling we may get an "In-house" OS.

I'm afraid we may not even see a google association with the E5. I have a feeling we may get an "In-house" OS.
What's the benefit in that?

I don't follow the Connected at all, so I might be totally off base. But it seems like an in-house 'proprietary' OS would severely limit the apps available and 3rd party involvement. I really doubt TAG has the R&D software talent of a Google or Apple to go it alone.

What's the benefit in that?

I don't follow the Connected at all, so I might be totally off base. But it seems like an in-house 'proprietary' OS would severely limit the apps available and 3rd party involvement. I really doubt TAG has the R&D software talent of a Google or Apple to go it alone.

I agree. But hublot smart watch has its own OS and from a few things I've heard it might be the way Tag Heuer go with the Connected.

The like the Wear OS platform but it's limited with IOS users. I'm thinking Tag will make their own OS more user friendly to IOS?

I agree. But hublot smart watch has its own OS and from a few things I've heard it might be the way Tag Heuer go with the Connected.

The like the Wear OS platform but it's limited with IOS users. I'm thinking Tag will make their own OS more user friendly to IOS?
If with the new “in house” OS it’s not compatible with the WatchMaker app, it will be a big loss…

I'm thinking Tag will make their own OS more user friendly to IOS?
I'm thinking it's Apple's controlling nature that limits iOS feature compatibility with Google's Wear OS. Can't really see how TAG creating their own OS would fair any better, as the Connected will still compete with the Apple watch.