TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I nearly bought that in Bicester once, for £5100. But it had a scratch on it...

Just got this lovely in hand. No prizes for guessing!
Monaco Twenty-Four Calibre 36 CAL5110

Love the Twenty-Four.

Got to check out my friends new purchase. This is such a cool watch in person and the bigger glassbox wears like a 40mm watch.

Got to check out my friends new purchase. This is such a cool watch in person and the bigger glassbox wears like a 40mm watch.

I agree.
It wears the same as the Speedy.
I was worried initially about size but it's actually perfect. Contender for WOTY?

I agree. The connection with hodinkee is a huge turn off but despite this the watch on its own looks superb and your photos are great!

I agree.
It wears the same as the Speedy.
I was worried initially about size but it's actually perfect. Contender for WOTY?
I would think so 👍

I agree. The connection with hodinkee is a huge turn off but despite this the watch on its own looks superb and your photos are great!
Thanks Jim! An additional detail that is really nice is the lack of date window.

Wouldn’t see that a reason for a turn off. Most of their colabs are better than the brands own releases.

Unsure which one to go with today.
This, collection of excellent, be!!!

I can see something silver and something pink that stand out from the crowd 😎

Nice collection C-Balls!
Thanks! I'm torn on the next purchase. I'd love to have a Silverstone, but I think I'm gonna save up for the white Seafarer instead. After that i may be done for a while. Although...I've said that before 😬

Unsure which one to go with today.
Awesome! You have so many of the forum's favorites! Happy to see another KITH Hawaii F1 owner! 🤩

Awesome! You have so many of the forum's favorites! Happy to see another KITH Hawaii F1 owner! 🤩
I wanted the Kith Hawaii so bad but your instagram post on it is actually what pushed me over the line. So…..thank you! My wallet does not, however. Lol