TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

This better? Works for me

FtD78nZ.jpg

sod6qyv.jpg

pvtTXv8.jpg
Edited:

@elbeik is this your grail 1887 ? I found it today at my local AD on 50% discount (still even more expensive than my H01)
Was at some point in time, until I put gold on hold.
And yes, while you can get considerable discount on these, they remain expensive because of the precious metal.

Stop messing with my brains!

Was at some point in time, until I put gold on hold.
And yes, while you can get considerable discount on these, they remain expensive because of the precious metal.

Stop messing with my brains!
Lucky the dial was matte grey. If it was white..it will mess with my brain too. :D

Lucky the dial was matte grey. If it was white..it will mess with my brain too. :D
I was admiring the white/yellow gold one well - lotsa love all the 41mm 1887s

I prefer the H01 cuz I love the lume and newer style but that doesn’t mean I don’t admire the 1887s

I was admiring the white/yellow gold one well - lotsa love all the 41mm 1887s

I prefer the H01 cuz I love the lume and newer style but that doesn’t mean I don’t admire the 1887s
The problem is that most of gold watch doesnt offer lume :D it either one way or the other. My H01 didnt came with lume :(

so the “black” lume on the gold doesn’t glow in the dark like the “white” lume on the other models?

that’s a bummer (lol)

I still am set on a 43mm two-tone H01 as it is really gorgeous to me

so the “black” lume on the gold doesn’t glow in the dark like the “white” lume on the other models?

that’s a bummer (lol)

I still am set on a 43mm two-tone H01 as it is really gorgeous to me
In my case, no. Yeah its a bummer. Certainly i missed that point when i purchased it (deliberately).
I like the 43mm skeleton H01 black color with black bracelet. I think its super gorgeous.

I flipped a 43mm 1887 because the dial felt too big for me and I did not like not being able to tell time in the dark

the H01 is bright as most dive watches

that 45mm gold black bezel/bracelet is super gorgeous and badass too (lol)

I flipped a 43mm 1887 because the dial felt too big for me and I did not like not being able to tell time in the dark

the H01 is bright as most dive watches
I think the gold 1887 i was sharing the pict was 41mm. But i could be mistaken.
Yeah. So i heard it shine like a torch. Sadly not mine though :(. But i tend to not to put lume as main consideration unconsiously. Yesterday i was also interested in aquaracer calibre16 phantom. I was admiring it then the sales guy was mentioning only problem with the phantom one was the lume was not as strong as the rest. It was not a deal breaker for me. But certainly one point to consider

I think the gold 1887 i was sharing the pict was 41mm. But i could be mistaken.
Yeah. So i heard it shine like a torch. Sadly not mine though :(. But i tend to not to put lume as main consideration unconsiously. Yesterday i was also interested in aquaracer calibre16 phantom. I was admiring it then the sales guy was mentioning only problem with the phantom one was the lume was not as strong as the rest. It was not a deal breaker for me. But certainly one point to consider

definitely sometimes it’s all about the beauty and less utility :) the 41mm 1887s are very much the best things about a carrera

definitely sometimes it’s all about the beauty and less utility :) the 41mm 1887s are very much the best things about a carrera
I agree completely ! If i am born with money certainly i would purchase that gold 1887 on spot !

As well as watches, I also collect vintage Momo signature steering wheels.
Here's my Silverstone resting on a couple of Clay Regazzoni wheels.
gcpzTJY.jpg

NOS Heuer Carrera Re-edition, already 21 years old Photo by @le_watch_samourai #heuerreedition #tagheuer #calibre11 F552F64B-4003-4975-BB5A-8716D8E7D8E2.jpeg