TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

As well as watches, I also collect vintage Momo signature steering wheels.
Here's my Silverstone resting on a couple of Clay Regazzoni wheels.
gcpzTJY.jpg
Great shot and it's pretty cool to collect wheels. Momo has also made some racing chronos as I am sure you know.

Carrera 17 Limited got an outing today
Is that the original strap ?

Great watch !

Definitely an aftermarket strap, original is currently off it.

Also got out its partner today, the Carrera 6. Dial and details of this one are perfect.

Their current configurator shows different color options for specific models. I imagine something similar could be on store for their TAG Heuer offerings.
https://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/?page_id=426&vpc-pid=480

I'm a little confused by the new configurator, the old one gave you more options, but the Zenith one se
This better? Works for me

FtD78nZ.jpg

sod6qyv.jpg

pvtTXv8.jpg

In the first picture what's going on with the cyclops? It looks like the innards of the watch are spilling out of the date window?

I'm a little confused by the new configurator, the old one gave you more options, but the Zenith one se
I think your comment got truncated.

I recall the same; previously I also believe there were more options.

Definitely an aftermarket strap, original is currently off it.

Also got out its partner today, the Carrera 6. Dial and details of this one are perfect.
I concur.

In the first picture what's going on with the cyclops? It looks like the innards of the watch are spilling out of the date window?
just some sort of reflection

lovely watches

no love for putin or trump from me though
LOL yes know what you mean, I do not actually wear the Invicta, far to big, a nurse relative of mine used to wear it pinned on her uniform, she enjoyed it before handing it onto me.

Heuer Monza by @whatchs via @watch_abudhabi #tagheuer #heuer #heuermonza #calibre11

CC82A5A2-378D-460C-8314-71600E404CDB.jpeg