TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I agree. It does not make sense to have too many watches in the collection, because of the cost of maintenance. At least with automatic movement you can pick it up anytime and it works, don't have to worry about the battery.
Nice that you mentioned the boxes 😀.

I still have 32. Still about 20 too many, hahaha

I still have 32. Still about 20 too many, hahaha
Tell me you are crazy without telling me you are crazy!

I just came to realise that I had 15 watches that were getting to an age where they were likely to need fixing and the cost of fixing them was going to be more than they were worth. Plus once I got my Grand Carrera I wasn't so keen to wear little plastic watches anymore. I still kept the longform boxes you sent me though... because I've still got one and my wife has about 8 F1s. 😁

I wouldn't mind fixing one for more than it's worth, but not 15.
Sounds like a purchasing opportunity for me😝

Not a fan of the original strap, so I'm on a quest for a better matching strap to the Glassbox Blue:
20240124_110322.jpg

Not a fan of the original strap, so I'm on a quest for a better matching strap to the Glassbox Blue:
20240124_110322.jpg
Second row middle looks like a winner.
Looks like Artem strap.

20240124_110322.jpg
Those all look pretty good. Although I'd prefer the blue racing rally strap without the white stitching.

Have you considered pairing it with a nice brown or tan strap? I personally feel that kind of combo really makes a blue dial pop.

I also like this sailcloth combo, credit to nicedily on Instagram.
glassbox sailcloth.jpg

I appreciate your thoughts from you both. The biggest problem is finding straps to fit the odd 20.5mm strap width

I appreciate your thoughts from you both. The biggest problem is finding straps to fit the odd 20.5mm strap width
Most 20mm straps would probably fit well enough, no?

I also think these new glassbox Carreras look sharp on the bracelet.
E.g. Reverse Panda (credit: Ernst Peibst on FB)
Carrera FB bracelet.jpg

Most 20mm straps would probably fit well enough, no?
What the pictures don't show is how they wear physically. Two piece straps flop around when you try to put on the watch, which doesn't provide a feeling of quality or security.
Squeezing 21mm straps feels much better mechanically than 20mm with a gap, although Artem's butterfly clasp may help with that problem.