TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

mm.jpg

I'm glad I kept this one. It's ironic that the only one I kept is the first one I bought.
What, you sold them?!!
Too much effort to change all the batteries?

What, you sold them?!!
Too much effort to change all the batteries?

I just came to realise that I had 15 watches that were getting to an age where they were likely to need fixing and the cost of fixing them was going to be more than they were worth. Plus once I got my Grand Carrera I wasn't so keen to wear little plastic watches anymore. I still kept the longform boxes you sent me though... because I've still got one and my wife has about 8 F1s. 😁

I wouldn't mind fixing one for more than it's worth, but not 15.

WN1150. They nailed it with this watch. White dial, railroad minute track, 12, 9, 6, dial, fence post hands, and an 18k rose gold bezel. I also love this Breitling superocean! The TAGs are 1/4 the price though…

I’ve never seen one of the Breitlings like that. It would look great on a black rubber strap.

I just came to realise that I had 15 watches that were getting to an age where they were likely to need fixing and the cost of fixing them was going to be more than they were worth. Plus once I got my Grand Carrera I wasn't so keen to wear little plastic watches anymore. I still kept the longform boxes you sent me though... because I've still got one and my wife has about 8 F1s. 😁

I wouldn't mind fixing one for more than it's worth, but not 15.

I agree. It does not make sense to have too many watches in the collection, because of the cost of maintenance. At least with automatic movement you can pick it up anytime and it works, don't have to worry about the battery.
Nice that you mentioned the boxes 😀.