TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I really like all the subtle little details, from the crystal all through to the case back, on these Carrera’s.

I really like all the subtle little details, from the crystal all through to the case back, on these Carrera’s.
This angle is the reason for having a glassbox! 👍

The inner bezel of the new glassbox blocks this view, defeating the purpose of having such a domed crystal (IMHO). 🤦

@Mspeedster I think this is the reason I don’t seem to be able to warm up to the new “glassbox” design as it displaces one of my favourite things about the Carrera. Maybe I just need a little time.

I used to not feel too inspired by the 42mm case Carrera, but recently the new designs since the WOS panda have my attention.

@MspeedsterI used to not feel too inspired by the 42mm case Carrera, but recently the new designs since the WOS panda have my attention.

The WOS panda and the new French only limited editions appear to be fantastic.

Totally agree! I even like the new blue and black versions with the funky coloured outlines

The WOS panda and the new French only limited editions appear to be fantastic.

I still have that WoS Panda, in my wishlist! 🤦

Incoming project! I just sold my blue dial 2000 classic, and my 56KS and snagged this 2000 Exclusive on eBay. I couldn’t get the 18k bezel out of my head! I have an OEM bracelet at home for it already, and I’ll do some finishing touch ups. The movement looks original and still had its date stamp. It’s a very early model because the movement is stamped 98. Luckily, I plan on stocking up on ETA 955.112 movements for future repairs. They seem to be dirt cheap right now… which is weird because they’ve been discontinued for at least ten years, and we’re fetching top dollar a few years ago. Anyway, I’m excited to get this on my wrist (but in a bracelet first) look at that strap

Incoming project! I just sold my blue dial 2000 classic, and my 56KS and snagged this 2000 Exclusive on eBay. I couldn’t get the 18k bezel out of my head! I have an OEM bracelet at home for it already, and I’ll do some finishing touch ups. The movement looks original and still had its date stamp. It’s a very early model because the movement is stamped 98. Luckily, I plan on stocking up on ETA 955.112 movements for future repairs. They seem to be dirt cheap right now… which is weird because they’ve been discontinued for at least ten years, and we’re fetching top dollar a few years ago. Anyway, I’m excited to get this on my wrist (but in a bracelet first) look at that strap
Oh maaan, I want one of these too

dial2_578.jpg

You can see the polished steel part of the bezel is curved where it should have an angle as you can see on Shane's pic

Wonder how much it would cost to replace that bezel.... £500?