TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I didn't take any pictures of the heritage panda. I think we have enough already...

@Aquagraph, how did you like the WOS Carrera and Aquaracer Solargraphs (or shall I be patient and wait for an on the wrist post)?

I didn't take any pictures of the heritage panda. I think we have enough already...

Ahem, there is no such thing as too many heritage panda Carrera pictures. 😜

@Aquagraph, how did you like the WOS Carrera and Aquaracer Solargraphs (or shall I be patient and wait for an on the wrist post)?

The titanium solargraph is okay, very light indeed, but the black one is so much cooler. I was 90% gonna buy it, but I didn't quite make it. The WOS panda I much preferred to the other panda, better size for me and no fauxtina. Still available on strap and bracelet in Sheffield.

So which one was your favorite try on?
Let me guess, one of the skeleton Carreras or solargraph Aquaracers.

Have to say the black Solargraph since i nearly bought it, but the tourbillon was cool - albeit not for sale: reserved at 22k!

Oh I also saw the Tissot PRX. Yeah it's cheap, but it didn't look nearly as cool as in the photos

The titanium solargraph is okay, very light indeed, but the black one is so much cooler. I was 90% gonna buy it, but I didn't quite make it.
Have to say the black Solargraph since i nearly bought it
What held you back?
You can always sell off more from your gigantic collection to recoup funds if needed.

The titanium solargraph is okay, very light indeed, but the black one is so much cooler. I was 90% gonna buy it, but I didn't quite make it. The WOS panda I much preferred to the other panda, better size for me and no fauxtina. Still available on strap and bracelet in Sheffield.

I absolutely love that WoS Panda, just not sure how much I’d wear compared to the others I want.

Would love to see the planned 39mm elegance chronos later in the year, but doubt they’ll have that colour way

What held you back?
You can always sell off more from your gigantic collection to recoup funds if needed.

I started to wonder if it wasn't too similar to my WAY208C, only smaller. Black case, black rubber strap... my wife loved it, she was gung ho for me to buy it!

Plus I'm still not 100% sure about that pale blue second hand and we couldn't get the lume on the bezel to show up either. The green crackle lume I mean, the numbers were very clear.

It's funny. I have these clear objections, but I can't stop looking at it. Same in the shop I couldn't stop picking it up....

Oh, the red strap on the gold Porsche is already looking a bit second hand... just from being on a cushion!

It's funny. I have these clear objections, but I can't stop looking at it. Same in the shop I couldn't stop picking it up....
Just do it! Can't let Jim have all the fun. 😉