TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blog: Coronavirus Lockdown Quiz

That's not bad!
I got a couple wrong that I shoudn't have, or where I stupidly changed my answer. Yes, not bad perhaps, but I'm sure there are others on the forum who can do better! Mark honestly, though, like I did :) (and no Googling!)

I got a couple wrong that I shoudn't have, or where I stupidly changed my answer. Yes, not bad perhaps, but I'm sure there are others on the forum who can do better! Mark honestly, though, like I did :) (and no Googling!)

Absolutely!

Jim has pointed out that there was two Question 14s and no Question 38... I have corrected these!

Whoa that was challenging! I got 69% correct with 27 right answers out of 39 questions.

Well done Robert, let's make this a weekly thing ey? :whistling: eventually we can crown the ultimate Tag Heuer nerd in the forum (we all know you take first place of course but I mean among the rest of us)

Whoa that was challenging! I got 69% correct with 27 right answers out of 39 questions.

Well done Robert, let's make this a weekly thing ey? :whistling: eventually we can crown the ultimate Tag Heuer nerd in the forum (we all know you take first place of course but I mean among the rest of us)

Well done Jim, 69% is very respectable! :D

So I'm sensing that it was hard, but not impossible - judging by the scores...

So I'm sensing that it was hard, but not impossible - judging by the scores...

I think it was a good level. I thought I was on for a better score (30+) but a couple of the watch reference questions caught me out.

Very comprehensive questions and great “Did You Knows” sir! :) Unfortunately I didn’t memorized the CATALOG codes but still managed to get around 30s hahaha ::bleh:: If i studied really hard, I know i can top this! hahaha ::book::

Thank you sir Rob! @Aquagraph ::popcorn::

Very comprehensive questions and great “Did You Knows” sir! :) Unfortunately I didn’t memorized the CATALOG codes but still managed to get around 30s hahaha ::bleh:: If i studied really hard, I know i can top this! hahaha ::book::

Thank you sir Rob! @Aquagraph ::popcorn::

Maybe I'll give you another chance in a couple of weeks???

I think it was a good level. I thought I was on for a better score (30+) but a couple of the watch reference questions caught me out.

Yeah, I really should have thought about those a bit more and made it easier to work it out.... next time!