TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blog: Coronavirus Lockdown Quiz

Cool idea. I wasn’t sure if I should take it, as a bad score would mean handing over the keys.

two wrong: the Meridiist/ Link and I got my Hadid’s mixed up!

Great idea.
I thought I had done much better than I did. :(:(
22 out of 39
Missed all the Model code questions by thinking if It started with C it was a Carrera.
Back to school for me.

Thanks for setting this up @Aquagraph

Cool idea. I wasn’t sure if I should take it, as a bad score would mean handing over the keys.

Hahahaha, yes that was a sneaky question, especially as I'm sure most of us haven't heard of Angelbaby! I would probably have got that wrong myself... and the phone one was tough too.

Okay, I will start work on a second quiz and put it up in a week or two...

Yeah, I really should have thought about those a bit more and made it easier to work it out.... next time!

I liked that you had to think about them a bit more.

Agree, I liked the reference nr questions.

Did not like the ambassador questions though, have never heard of many of these "famous" people

Wow you scored 37, very impressive man

Agree, I liked the reference nr questions.

Did not like the ambassador questions though, have never heard of many of these "famous" people

Without giving anything away, did you get the question about the Japanese tennis players?

Did you actually get the last one right or was it a guess? Because I think that was the hardest question of all.

Did you actually get the last one right or was it a guess? Because I think that was the hardest question of all.

Goes off to check the quiz again.....

I think I could do more 'picture' questions too... like the one about the LE Carreras.

The what now?? :unsure:

Q19. Which of these Japanese tennis players is a long standing TAG Heuer ambassador?

a) Naomi Osaka
b) Kei Nishikori
c) Yoshihito Nishioka
d) Kurumi Nara

No, I was 'one' off if you catch my drift. I should have got it though since I tried the ruddy thing on in store.

Q19. Which of these Japanese tennis players is a long standing TAG Heuer ambassador?

a) Naomi Osaka
b) Kei Nishikori
c) Yoshihito Nishioka
d) Kurumi Nara
Yes, I repeat. The what now?

I got it correct but I guessed, agree it was tricky