TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blog: Coronavirus Lockdown Quiz

Are we having a language malfunction?:rolleyes:
Might be my lack in English but what I am trying to say is that I have no idea who those people are and why people watch tennis :unsure:

Might be my lack in English but what I am trying to say is that I have no idea who those people are and why people watch tennis :unsure:

Aha... understandable, but the tennis player which is the correct answer has about 5 or 6 signature TH watches. And they are pretty cool too!

I got it correct but I guessed, agree it was tricky

Mmmm, I thought so... still I guess one super hard one didn't hurt, and David clearly got it right! :D

No, I was 'one' off if you catch my drift. I should have got it though since I tried the ruddy thing on in store.

Still, you can't expect to remember every part number of every watch you try on in a store...

Well done and appreciated!

I did OK for a novice but learned more...have to focus on the reference numbers and codes...

Best, M.

Nice quiz, @Aquagraph ! :thumbsup:

I scored 26/39 (66%)... with the reference numbers being my weakest point ::shy::

I also loved Q16! :D
Yes, the questions with reference numbers were frustrating for me too. I know some of the model codes by memory, but still got many of those questions wrong. :unsure:

Yes, the questions with reference numbers were frustrating for me too. I know some of the model codes by memory, but still got many of those questions wrong. :unsure:
C'mon now almighty King Hubert, reveal thy score :D no need to be scared, we still know you are our King

26 now, I'm thinking I will post this on Monday morning. I already have a post done for tomorrow, so...

26 now, I'm thinking I will post this on Monday morning. I already have a post done for tomorrow, so...
I will have to hammer that reference code key from the pdf-catalogue into my head over the weekend! :)

I will have to hammer that reference code key from the pdf-catalogue into my head over the weekend! :)

Hehehe, and Jim needs to brush up on his ambassadors too!

Hehehe, and Jim needs to brush up on his ambassadors too!
I also need to learn about them sports that so many seem to be interested in

Thanks to David for the Tweet out, I don't do Twitter but someone just told me they saw a tweet - although saying that I just looked for it and I can't find it.... :confused: