Forums Latest Members

TAG Heuer Connected E1 (46mm, 1gen) stuck on logo.

1. i.l13

i.l13 Mar 24, 2024

Dear forums
    Would anyone be able to support with Tag Connected 46 Flash file for reinstalling system on my smartwatch?

Have contacted support via telephone and they say that there is no support for connected 46.

I hope that anyone here could help?

2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Mar 24, 2024

Hi @i.l13

Some time ago you asked the same for an E2 Modular 45:
    https://tagheuerforums.com/threads/...lar-45-not-working-stuck.116107/#post-1697754

And do you have now fhe same problem with an E1?

I don't think we can publish or provide this type of technical support in this forum.
    You could take your watch to a TAG Heuer Authorized Dealer or TAG Heuer boutique and ask for a budget to have it repaired, and if they can't fix it, they will surely offer you a very good proposal to exchange it for a more recent model :thumbsup:

Akineton likes this.
  3. i.l13

i.l13 Jul 18, 2024

Any forum member here could be able to help me or send me a OTA for TAG Heuer Connected (E1)?

HOW TO OBTAIN A OTA URL

If you suddenly get a notification that the update has been downloaded and is ready to install (like what happened to me at 12am) go grab your phone, go to the Android wear app and tap the 3 dot menu and select Report Wearable Bug. Now, it will take a lot of time, it retrieves like the last hour or so, and then you will get a notification on the phone saying the report was received, then send it to you with an email client, it will send a .txt file, download it. Open the file with an editor on your phone and search for .zip, or use my method which is using cat bugreport.zip | grep ".zip" in your favorite terminal app which was much faster! Then just message OP with the URL.

Point is, if you get the notification you still have a chance to get the URL.

Any forum member here could be able to help me or send me a OTA URL for TAG Heuer Connected (E1)?

Edited by a mod Jul 19, 2024