TAG Heuer Carrera 45mm Skeleton

I have been awarded compensation form Tag Heuer for losing my watch enroute to having a revision, they have awarded me a brand new CBG2A10.FT6169, along with a Tag Kubik StartBox winder.
My question is this; how would I gauge the resale aftermarket value of this brand new, unboxed timepiece? The whole 8 month fight for this has sullied me and I do not want this watch on my wrist.

how would I gauge the resale aftermarket value of this brand new, unboxed timepiece? The whole 8 month fight for this has sullied me and I do not want this watch on my wrist.
Oh wait, does it not have the box & papers? That will lower value.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood, you mean it's not been taken out of the box. If so, never mind my above comment.
Edited:

Oh wait, does it not have the box & papers? That will lower value.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood, you mean it's not been taken out of the box. If so, never mind my above comment.
:)

Hi,

You can buy a standard official Tag Heuer box (or fullset) on eBay, Vinted etc for 30 or 40 euros.

Hi,

You can buy a standard official Tag Heuer box (or fullset) on eBay, Vinted etc for 30 or 40 euros.

Brand new from Switzerland. Unboxed, 5 year warranty.

Unboxed. Means. Not in a box. No?

Though I can't understand why TAG would supply you a new watch but not a cardboard box.

Unboxed. Means. Not in a box. No?

Though I can't understand why TAG would supply you a new watch but not a cardboard box.
Yes, that is technically the definition. Which is why I first thought he didn't have a box.
unboxed.jpg

But I think he really means that he's just left it inside the box, as in unopened.

Incidentally, one of my watches was shipped to me 'outside the box', so to speak, from a TH Boutique. The TAG Heuer box & papers were included, but the watch wasn't in its box. It was separate in a LVMH branded container.