TAG Heuer Bamford x Ikuzawa

Pocket shot of Bamford wearing his.

Some nice photos, taken of Mai and hers, by @tshaxon.

I really like it on the white strap, looks sharp.
I do too. I've read the velcro strap is supposed to be like the strap of a racing glove.

But probably many will think it's like those velcro straps used with the Omega Moonwatch.
Edited:

I really like it on the white strap, looks sharp.
Chances of me keeping that clean/white, nil! I’d soon have grass stains, oil spots etc all over that. Just as well I’ll not not be getting one.

It's surprising how much TAG Heuer has been promoting this watch on social media. Especially as it's limited to just Japan and only 100 pieces.

It's surprising how much TAG Heuer has been promoting this watch on social media. Especially as it's limited to just Japan and only 100 pieces.
Forbidden Fruit syndrome? Favor/promo-agreement w/Bamford?

Looks small.

Looks small.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or whether you really think so, given it's 42mm and Mai seems to have slim wrists.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or whether you really think so, given it's 42mm and Mai seems to have slim wrists.
Sarcastic!

Seems it's sold out in stores too now.

where did you find that? I already got mine but curious to see if they’re all out already for sure.

where did you find that? I already got mine but curious to see if they’re all out already for sure.
It was posted by both Team Ikuzawa and Bamford Watch Dept. on Instagram.

Congrats on getting yours! Would love to see some pics!

It was posted by both Team Ikuzawa and Bamford Watch Dept. on Instagram.

Congrats on getting yours! Would love to see some pics!

Thank you! When I get back to the states I’ll take some! Found one for sale still in Shinsaibashisuji Tag Heuer boutique, number 010/100

A little background story on my TAG Heuer x Team Ikuzawa by Bamford. After kicking myself for not buying last year's Carrera x Blue Porsche RS 2.7, I was immediately taken with this Ikuzawa release. It pushed many of my same buttons and the JPY price was fairly reasonable in USD. On top of that, the watch was announced on my birthday. A clear sign that I needed this watch. Only problem, this was a Japan only release.

But with divine intervention from a good friend in Japan, who acted as my advocate, a Japan TH boutique agreed to sell me the watch and ship it overseas. This all happened within the first week of release, before they sold out. Then came one issue after another and delay after delay. At one point, I thought the watch had been lost or possibly stolen. However each hurdle was eventually cleared and in the end this watch was meant for me. The perfect BD gift to myself for 2023. 😀

A few shots of my box set.

A match made in @Mspeedster Heaven.
Congratulations again Michael. I can tell this Watch means quite a bit to you. Wear it proudly my friend.

Thanks for letting the rest of us know what a dream looks like. 👍 So beautiful! Glad it all worked out for you, Excellent pics too! 🥰