TAG Heuer Authorized Dealer Monaco Discount?

I'm interested in a LHD Monaco but I see on Watchchart the market value is well below the retail value. What is your experience with authorized dealers here in the USA regarding discounting the Monaco? Thanks

You won't get a discount on a new Monaco from an AD. The best thing to do to get a discount is to buy a used piece.

My AD (UK part of the WoS Group) will give me 7% discount for non Ltd Editions & full payment.

US maybe different as you have to include state tax which differs per state. Some ADs may waive this as a discount from what I’ve read.

US member may be able to help.

Hi everyone.

my first post here.

I’ve been into my AD today they offered me an immediate 10% discount on a Monaco. But not able to use it with an any finance options. They did say they could also include a watch winder.

bit of background on me. I have a pretty good (in my opinion) purchase history with my AD (goldsmiths under the watches of Switzerland ownership) I have several watches from them including a tag and a Rolex, as well as some jewellery for my wife.

I wondered if anybody had ever managed a bigger discount with them? I’m also on the wait list for another Rolex through the same AD and was hoping the purchase of this time piece would go towards me getting the Rolex.

thanks in advance everyone.

Any immediate 10% discount means there’s more to play for in my experience.

Ask nicely for a best price suggesting what you would like to pay, of course they have you in tight if you’re playing the Rolex ’game’